“So-so” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #511 of 1,049 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Ipoh, Malaysia
“So-so”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

I stayed at this hotel following what our travel agent had prepared. We checked in almost at the midnight and it was really cold in New Delhi. What I remember about its location is that it is situated opposite to a fly-over. I think so! Haha. I don't know what kind of room it was, but it has one double bed. The room was okay and quite comfortable, but what I really disappointed of it was that it didn't has hot shower. Like, seriously? The night was so cold and we need to clean ourselves after about 1 day of travelling in train, and all we hoped for was hot shower, but there weren't. The breakfast is okay, other things I think just okay. Just the hot shower. Hot shower! *rolling eyes*

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

Well like others, I am new and booked this place for its close by to the airport.
The room is not so clean, I feel like the bed spread was not changed. Anyway it was a pit stop. The whole place smells, especially the toilet. Urine smell is so strong. The cupboard is full with dust. The tray used to carry our food was soooooooooooo filthy. No doubt before checking in, they gave us discounts, but I was expecting something better.

My room phone was not working, I had to use my mobile to call for service. Internet was not working at all with a standard claim - network problem !!

The breakfast served and in-house café food was good. The room was quiet even though it was facing the road.

Upon checking out at 8am, front office didn't have enough change for the cash given. Guess what ? She says, I have no cash and refused to pay me. I was in shocked but is this how you treat a customer ? Finally I had to dig my beg collected whatever loose cash I have and passed it to them.

I may be wrong on this, I ordered some food and upon checking out the figure was hand calculated, and I think it was more than what we ordered. Even receipt is not issued till I asked for one. Realised as I was on my way to the airport and I have the pricing for food I ordered.

Foreigner, I seriously recommend you to consider other hotels. FYI in this same street there is abt 10-15 more hotels, looks good from outside. So google according to the street name and you should find something.

Anyway this place is 10minutes to the airport. Hotel helped me in getting the cab and it cost me INR300

Apologies for giving bad review for this is what I experienced !!

Room Tip: Please consider other hotel if you are given a choice
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
doha
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

We booked this hotel because we had an early morning flight to catch. Its a good hotel for anybody wishing to stay close to the airport. Rooms were clean but service is not upto the mark. Did not like the location but only plus point is its very close to the airport.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
New Delhi
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

Modern and clean, with pleasant staff. Easy to reach from Indira Ghandi Airport by pre-paid taxi.
Good breakfast served in room. Only drawback is that a new building adjacent blocks window. Recommended.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

The only reason I stayed at this hotel is because I had an early morning flight to catch and needed a place to crash. Highly recommended if you have a short stay over in Delhi and need to catch early morning flight. Friendly staff and decent room service. Area around the hotel doesn't feel safe for girls though.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Bangalore
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

Quite a nice place to say good location and all facilities around. Had a brief one night stay at the hotel found to be good. However needs bit more cleanliness and maintenance.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Mumbai
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

It is a nice place...........good rooms,nice service...........affordable....I mean total package....everything is good...will refer for next time.........It is execellent location near to Airport and market.........

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business