“Good business hotel for short stay”

Red Fox Hotel East Delhi

2) Good polite staff
3) Easy to get public transport near hotel to get to different places
4) Food is decent.

Scope for improvement
1) Water dispensers on the floors not working. One cannot refill their water bottle if they need to.
2) News papers are not kept on each floor. This is a standard feature in Ginger Hotels which falls in the same category.
3) Kitchen opens only at 7am in the morning. You can't even get tea if you want to before that. They should be a bit more flexible.

All the rooms are very small but that's expected.

Room Tip: Please take the slightly bigger rooms by paying extra if you are two people.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel East Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, East Delhi. We are happy to know that you found our hotel to be fresh, crisp and clean. I however, apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.
We are sorry you were inconvenienced because the water dispenser was non-functional as it was undergoing some maintenance at the time of your stay. It is fully operational now and available for guest use.
Red Fox is a economy hotel which follows a self service model. We offer facilities that a guest would typically require during their stay with us. While we deliver newspapers to our guests in their room only upon request, we as a practice place all newspapers everyday only in the lobby and the Clever Fox Café where guests are free to read them there or carry them back to their rooms.
Most of our guests at Red Fox use In Room Dining during the day and upto 11 pm. As a mid-scale chain, our philosophy is to deliver highly affordable prices and we pass on the savings in manpower cost to guests, through very competitive menu pricing. To satisfy a late night craving for food, comfort snacks are available at MRP prices at the conveniently located dispensing machines in the lobby and for your tea and coffee needs we have placed a tea/ coffee maker in all rooms with necessary amenities based on occupancy.
We look forward to your future visits. Should you plan to travel to Delhi, please email me at gm.ed@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Akash Bhatia
Red Fox Hotel, East Delhi

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

There are newer reviews for Red Fox Hotel East Delhi

Reviewed May 22, 2014

You can improve on the Cab waiting for corporate drop early morning, which is too much delayed. Could not spend more time, but was good overall experience. Asking to write a review of more than 200 is not that good.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Red Fox Hotel East Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, East Delhi. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

Comments such as these always encourage us in enhancing our efforts to provide the best in hospitality and service

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ed@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

The hotel is ideally located if one has planned visits in Noida or East Delhi. It is well connected to the Delhi Metro, Mayur Vihar extn station.
Rooms are comfortable and the food is good. However, the choice of television channels looked limited.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel East Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2014

Reviewed May 19, 2014

If only the rooms were slightly bigger. That's my only quibble. And they need to have a better cable service in place. Otherwise it was a good comfortable stay. Food was good, staff courteous. Can improve.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

I feel that the overall experience was satisfactory but the food quality really needs to improve. The menu is almost the same and not up to the mark. Rest is fine. The cleanliness,room service and to add the Red Fox staff is friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel East Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, East Delhi. We are pleased to know you found our hotel crisp and clean and our staff warm and friendly.
We have noted your comments about the quality of food. We are sorry you did not enjoy it. We continuously upgrade and refresh our menus and buffet offering at our restaurants to try and ensure that customers enjoy their experience. We hope you have a better experience when you visit us next.
We look forward to your future visits. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.ed@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,
Akash Bhatia
Red Fox Hotel, East Delhi

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

ITEC programm was my first visit. I was in this hotel three month with international friends. I want to write next comment for some waiter. They are mister Ashok, mr. Prem, Mr. Siyaram, Mr. Sonu, Mr. Manoj, Mr. Mukesh. I value their politeness. Because this friends very was a simple man and polite. In the restaurant has delicious foods every day. I was happy with a smile and courtesy Mr. Anil Berma and Deepak Sharma. Mr. Anil was very good helper for every guests. In the room free wifi without limitation, I used fitness club. Good luck My friends, be successful Red Fox hotel!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed May 12, 2014

The staff at the reception desk were not very helpful. Hoever, I enjoyed my stay and would like to visit again.
Should improve on transportaion services as the cab service provided to airport is very expensive and shouldd also work on shuttles between the aiport red fox hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near New Delhi
Pahar Ganj
Park Inn By Radisson New Delhi IP Extension
Lemon Tree Premier, City Center,...
#21 of 237 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Lemon Tree Hotel, Udyog Vihar, G...
#31 of 237 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Pahar Ganj
The Golden Palms Hotel & Spa
The Golden Palms Hotel & Spa
#362 of 713 in New Delhi

Been to Red Fox Hotel East Delhi? Share your experiences!