Red Fox Hotel East Delhi
  • Room Service
  • Free Internet
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewsredfox hotelhouse keepingclever fox cafebudget hotelbusiness tripspecial thanksroom serviceexcellent stayfood qualityenjoyed my staypleasant staythe hotel staffbreakfast and dinnerrooms are smallshort staycourteous staffmetro station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 19, 2014

If only the rooms were slightly bigger. That's my only quibble. And they need to have a better cable service in place. Otherwise it was a good comfortable stay. Food was good, staff courteous. Can improve.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 12, 2014

I feel that the overall experience was satisfactory but the food quality really needs to improve. The menu is almost the same and not up to the mark. Rest is fine. The cleanliness,room service and to add the Red Fox staff is friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel East Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, East Delhi. We are pleased to know you found our hotel crisp and clean and our staff warm and friendly.
We have noted your comments about the quality of food. We are sorry you did not enjoy it. We continuously upgrade and refresh our menus and buffet offering at our restaurants to try and ensure that customers enjoy their experience. We hope you have a better experience when you visit us next.
We look forward to your future visits. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.ed@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,
Akash Bhatia
Red Fox Hotel, East Delhi

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

ITEC programm was my first visit. I was in this hotel three month with international friends. I want to write next comment for some waiter. They are mister Ashok, mr. Prem, Mr. Siyaram, Mr. Sonu, Mr. Manoj, Mr. Mukesh. I value their politeness. Because this friends very was a simple man and polite. In the restaurant has delicious foods every day. I was happy with a smile and courtesy Mr. Anil Berma and Deepak Sharma. Mr. Anil was very good helper for every guests. In the room free wifi without limitation, I used fitness club. Good luck My friends, be successful Red Fox hotel!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel East Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, East Delhi. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

Comments such as these always encourage us in enhancing our efforts to provide the best in hospitality and service

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ed@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best Regards,

Gopakumar

Reviewed May 12, 2014

The staff at the reception desk were not very helpful. Hoever, I enjoyed my stay and would like to visit again.
Should improve on transportaion services as the cab service provided to airport is very expensive and shouldd also work on shuttles between the aiport red fox hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 4, 2014

It was a remarkable and pleasing stay at the Red Fox hotels again. As always, the staffs were hospitable and cooperative to the maximum extent.

Observed ample of value additions in the quality of rooms since my last visit. Breakfast was superb.

All in all, enjoyed the stay throughly.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Red Fox Hotel East Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Best Regards,