“Good”

Ranked #86 of 717 Hotels in New Delhi
Chennai (Madras), India
“Good”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

A very nice place with a decent location and ambiance. Suitable in all climatic conditions. Breakfast was excellent. Excellent services, great staff at all levels, very hospitable and friendly environment. Had a very nice stay.
Only think is WIFI is Chargable.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel East Delhi, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, East Delhi. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

Comments such as these always encourage us in enhancing our efforts to provide the best in hospitality and service

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ed@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Hotel General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
New Delhi, India
Reviewed March 9, 2014

This was my first stay at Red Fox East Delhi. What impressed me most was the attitude of the people in the restaurant Good place to stay, Rooms are spacious enough to accomdate. Hotel people are friendly and co-operative Manoj, Mukesh, Sonu, SIY Aram., .

Room Tip: not the room of 6th floor, engine nuises

Bangalore
Reviewed March 8, 2014

This was my first stay at Red Fox East Delhi. What impressed me most was the attitude of the people there - Nasir at the front desk made my check in at 2215 hrs and my check out at 0545 hrs a day later - lot more easier and happier. Siyaram helped me enjoy my in-dining experience with his friendly tips and smiles each time he came in. Folks at the breakfast table helped me make the right choices for a nice, hot, quick bite on a busy morning ! Thanks all.

Pune, India
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Good, economical option available for some quick business meetings to catch in and around noida.good service and happy to help staffs. Overall good experience. I stay there quite regularly and can recommend my friends.

Kabul, Afghanistan
Reviewed March 8, 2014

I have been very happy sine I come to India and specially for my staying in the Red Fox Hotel Lemon Tree why because its services are very good and also on time in the food, cleaning laundry and many more services so I appreciate very one worker of the hotel but specially I want to write excellent feedback for Rajpal and Pankaj Ehoohan who work in the house keeping department
your sincerely Kamal Nasir Ahadi
Room No 302

Kabul, Afghanistan
Reviewed March 7, 2014

This is my second month of stay in this hotel, I am really appreciating the services, especially the guys at the restaurant, they are very friendly and always ready to serve us, makes Woderfull diner & breakfast food ,many types of food & bring some food Afghani, now redfox is my second house, I say thank you for all PANKAJ EHOUHAN &RAVINDRA KUMAL&RRHDL Xtaff chef ,mukesh,Manoj,Sono and all the staff in this wonderful hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Bissau, Guinea-Bissau
Reviewed March 7, 2014

This is my third month of stay, Good place to stay, Housekeeping is excellent, the guys Pankaj Chouhan Rfhdl, Rajpal, Ravinda and Salahuddin Khan always keep my room clean, i recommend this this Hotel for people coming to this area of India

Also consider these accommodations in or near New Delhi
Pahar Ganj
Park Inn By Radisson New Delhi IP Extension
Lemon Tree Premier, City Center,...
#21 of 233 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Lemon Tree Hotel, Udyog Vihar, G...
#30 of 233 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Vall...
#25 of 233 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)

Been to Red Fox Hotel East Delhi? Share your experiences!