“Feedback”

Ranked #86 of 717 Hotels in New Delhi
Bangalore
“Feedback”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

it was excellent stay , except for morning once drop to my office was messed with local driver ..may be due to unplanned more customer/s .

I did like the room to be litle bit more bigger . No fresh air ...or ventilaiton .
But well maintained .

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Rajendra S
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel East Delhi, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, East Delhi. We are happy to know you had a comfortable and enjoyable stay with us.

We would also like to apologize for not being able to accommodate your request for a cab on a particular day. Our transport services are outsourced to a vendor and we are relooking at our inventory to ensure no guest is inconvenienced in future.

Red Fox being an economy brand advocates efficient use of space. We have designed and built our rooms with the finest materials in the most efficient layout, to offer guests a comfortable experience as well as a good night’s sleep. Our philosophy is to deliver highly affordable prices and we pass on the savings in the cost of building our hotels, through very competitive room pricing. We do hope you see it in this light. However, if you do require larger rooms you could also consider our Lemon Tree Hotel in east Delhi for your future stays. Do visit our website lemontreehotels.com to know more about this and our other hotels in Delhi + NCR region.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.ed@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Red Fox Hotel, East Delhi

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
New Delhi, India
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Siyaram and Deepak made the stay more comfortable without any compromise !!!

Thanks a lot for making my trip memorable !!!

Rooms are cozy and provides privacy to your weekend get away...

surely stay again in next journey...

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Lokeshpatwari
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel East Delhi, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, East Delhi. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

Comments such as these always encourage us in enhancing our efforts to provide the best in hospitality and service

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ed@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Jamnagar, India
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Happy with all the services provided during the stay.
I liked the safety features of the hotel,specially the dedicated structure for emergency exit.The iniciative which touched my heart is engaging the dum n deaf guys.Really noble iniciative.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

Thank you Sudhir, service do excelent in this hotel, and thank you for help me to clean my room.

Every breakfast, prem always give me favor, masala tea and omelet, yes i like that food in this hotel.

To all staff and manager in red fox hotel,
Service excellent.

Room 601
Sidik

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Delhi, New York
Reviewed February 20, 2014

For my Daughter's Wedding(29th Nov 2012) , after hectic search in East Delhi/NCR , finally, I decided for Hotel "Red Fox East Delhi" which is adjacent to my residence at Vasundhara Enclave,Delhi.All guests who came from different parts of the country including a few from abroad were more than satisfied with the Service, Amenities& Behaviour of the Hotel staff and it's Quality of Food.Though it's located near the busy market of Mayur Vihar but it's location is so Unique that one never hears the movement of traffic what to say of noise pollution of any sort.Shri Vikas Kumar, Dy. Front Office Manager and Shri Ravinder Yadav ,Asstt Manager(F&B Service) AND their Entire Team of the Hotel Staff are perfectionists and looked after the Guests very well. Since then it became a known name in my family. This Year My elder brother Shri Brajesh Prasad Joshi's elder Son's marriage was fixed. Though he stays in Dehradun ,he decided to to come to Delhi for the solemnization of his son's marriage. After having a thorough fresh look of a number of East Delhi/NCR Hotels , he also opted to book Rooms in Hotel Red Fox for the marriage, which took place on the 14th of February 2014. I too with my family shifted to Red Fox for the marriage which was solemnized in a grand gala manner.
This time, we found that the level of excellence of Hotel's Service has further increased. The guests to whom ,we could not go to receive at the Airport/ Rly Station or who came by their own conveyance, found no difficulty in reaching the Hotel. Mere mentioning Mayur Vihar Phase 3, Delhi is sufficient to locate Hotel RED FOX.
I want to place on record my appreciation for the excellent manner in which all family members/guests were looked after by Shri Vikas Kumar(DFO Manager) , Shri Ravinder yadav (AM ,F&B) and the Entire Committed Staff Members of the Hotel. I congratulate the Hotel Management for making the guests feel at home at the Hotel.

Best Wishes

S P Joshi
Ex Chief Manager "The Oriental Insurance Company Ltd," Delhi And Advocate

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Hyderabad, India
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Hotel next to a big area with lot of garbage. Overall below average service. Cleaniness is average. Facilities below average. Overall it's a like motel where you can have a quickie for the night. I won't stay again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Beirut, Lebanon
Reviewed February 18, 2014

This is my second month of stay in this hotel, I am really appreciating the services, especially the guys at the restaurant, they are very friendly and always ready to serve us, makes Woderfull diner & breakfast food ,many types of food & bring some food Arabic, now redfox is my second house, I say thank you for all Rajesh & Ravinder chef ,mukesh,Manoj,Sono and all the staff in this wonderful hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

Also consider these accommodations in or near New Delhi
Pahar Ganj
Park Inn By Radisson New Delhi IP Extension
Lemon Tree Premier, City Center,...
#21 of 233 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Lemon Tree Hotel, Udyog Vihar, G...
#30 of 233 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Vall...
#25 of 233 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)

Been to Red Fox Hotel East Delhi? Share your experiences!