“Hotel Red fox”

Ranked #90 of 715 Hotels in New Delhi
Colombo, Sri Lanka
“Hotel Red fox”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I stayed nearly 2 month in hotel,it is nice experience to me.i felt as live in my home and the staff is very enthusiastic and friendly.i want special thanks to rohan,thushar, puneet, anil, ravi, raj(house keeping) ,ashok,manoj,and all the restaurant gyys .

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel East Delhi, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, East Delhi. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

Comments such as these always encourage us in enhancing our efforts to provide the best in hospitality and service

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ed@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Hotel General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Hyderabad, India
Reviewed January 1, 2014

2 downsides: (1) front desk unaware that payment was already arranged; a case of left hand not knowing what right is doing! Ended up paying twice. (2) airport cab service by hotel priced exorbitantly.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
New Delhi, India
Reviewed December 30, 2013

For the 2 months i was at Redfox, it became my home. The staff were great starting from hose keeping to the front desk ending with the restaurant. I enjoyed the service in the Restaurant but more can be done to improve the meals in consideration of international travellers. My appreciation goes to Deepak, Punit and Lalit who were always there to help me.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel East Delhi, responded to this review, April 5, 2014

Bangalore, India
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Front office Staff as well as restaurant staff were very friendly and cordial. Even though I stayed for a night ,they strived to make the stay as comfortable as ever and never gave any scope for cribbing about anything.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel East Delhi, responded to this review, December 29, 2013

Mauritius
Reviewed December 25, 2013

I have been staying for 2 month, the hotel has a very enthusiastic staff, my stay there was as if I was HOME. All the staff there are always ready to help from the front desk , the housekeeping guys, the restaurant staff. I'm sure anyone going there will appreciate their hospitality. Special thanks to Rohan, Tushar, Manoj and Ashok. I really enjoyed being there with u guys.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Riyadh
Reviewed December 25, 2013

Red fox hotel offered excellent facilities for a comfortable stay with a courteous and helping staff.The food offered in the complimentary breakfast was excellent -to suit various tastes.My only suggestion as this hotel is new,to offer access directions,as often the taxi chap gets lost in the lanes of Mayur Vihar.Perhaps a complimentary pick-up and drop-back to Delhi airport would go a long way in raising its popularity.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Sudhir Kumar C

Noida, India
Reviewed December 21, 2013

After two months of training in CDAC and visit beautiful places such as the Taj Mahal and Akshardham, knowing the great country of India, I have to go back to my country, but not before thanking the workforce of Red Fox Hotel (Near Electronic City Noida Sector and 1-11) Plot No. 6, Comunity Center, Mayur Vihar, Phase lll. Thank you very much to all for the excellent treatment and providing good service, workers in the lobby, restaurant, room service, maintenance, custodians, everyone in general for all the attention and respectful manner at all times, always ready to serve and help at all times. I leave grateful Family Red Fox Hotel Workers

Vikas Verma

3 Thank Pedro L

Also consider these accommodations in or near New Delhi
Pahar Ganj
Park Inn By Radisson New Delhi IP Extension
Lemon Tree Premier, City Center,...
#21 of 235 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Lemon Tree Hotel, Udyog Vihar, G...
#31 of 235 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Vall...
#26 of 235 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)

Been to Red Fox Hotel East Delhi? Share your experiences!