“Value for Money”

Ranked #89 of 715 Hotels in New Delhi
Mumbai
“Value for Money”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

This hotel is in Mayur Vihar 3 on the border of Delhi and Noida. The rooms are very small and basic but self sufficient and super clean. Please travel light as there is hardly any room for heavy luggage. The room service is good. But the star of the stay is the staff at their cafe who are super efficient paricularly Amit who is very efficient. Always go in for Ala carte as I found the Buffet not to my taste.The Breakfast is good and sufficient for a healthy start to the day. This hotel does not have a alcohol licence so...........There is a Vending machine in the lobby which is a good addition and sells stuff at MRP which is a big plus. Overall for the Price point a BIG value for money.WIFI is also free.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank sacrai
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel East Delhi, responded to this review, December 29, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, East Delhi. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

Comments such as these always encourage us in enhancing our efforts to provide the best in hospitality and service

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ed@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Hotel General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Camagüey, Camaguey, Cuba
Reviewed November 19, 2013

my stay in redfox hotel has been so great,the reception for me has been wonderful.interms of cleaning its been good,the food is ok,preeti,puneet,Nasir,Deepak and Lalit are the reception,these guys always provide me with very good service at all time.
the house keeping personel such as Rajpal,Naveen,Rajeendar,Umesh and Santosh,this guys has also been excellent in service.and the last but not the least,Ashok and Manaj in the restaurant has the best ability of service and am so great for been in redfox hotel.thank you.each and every one of its workers my congratulations to the lemon tree, all work well and have a wonderful service, serving customers well, thanks to all

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Alfredo C

Bangalore
Reviewed November 13, 2013

The location is quite and accessible for us. The rooms are clean and neat just enough for a couple. service was good. The breakfast was not satisfactory as it was not tasty and not much of variety. overall it was a good stay.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Sivadasan K
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel East Delhi, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, East Delhi. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

•Food experience: we are sorry you found breakfast less spicy and thus, did not enjoy it. We continuously upgrade and refresh our menus and buffet offering at our restaurants to try and ensure that customers enjoy their experience. We have noted your observation and preference for spicy food. Please do mention your choice to our restaurant staff when you visit us next and we will be happy to customize the food order for you.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.ed@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,
Red Fox Hotel, East Delhi

New Delhi, India
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Havana, Ciudad de la Habana, Cuba
Reviewed November 6, 2013

In this hotel I will be for two months in a year and I felt great, the attention of all staff has been superb, and I want to thank all those people who have helped make my stay more bearable and agrdable in especiala: the maintenance worker engineer Ajay Singh for his good attention and prompt service, Boys all lobbying for their beautiful Restaurant attention and so effectively, attention and speed, Preeti, Pyneet, Lalit, Deepak, Nasir, Rahul, Vicky, and special greetings to the laundry workers that believe it or not see you to be recognized and chef for the effort to oblige.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel East Delhi, responded to this review, November 7, 2013

France
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

I had a nice stay but i would like to rectify the comment of the manager on my previous feedback: i had not bring outside food/pizza at the hotel.
The hotel should not blame wrong customers only to receive good feedbacks:

1. The staff stares at lonely women: all the guys stopped their work to look at me at the breakfast. If they really wanted to help, the best way is to ask "may I help you?". As far as i have noticed, the clients are foreigners. So it will be good to take into account that it is not a good thing to stare at lonely women. If we need help, we will call but this behaviour will only scare us. It is also the reason why I had my breakfast there only once.

2. Breakfast: few choices but i guess you will improve this.

Thank you!

Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Lucknow, India
Reviewed November 1, 2013

All the Services provide by Hotel Mgt. is excellent.

Specially its Fooding Quality is Good.

Its House Keeping is also good.

& Some guys from Restaurant & house keeping is performing their services in well descipline manner like Sudhir/Rajpal/Umesh/Manoj/Siyaram/Pankaj.

All the Hotel Staff is very nice including its General Manager & Manager.

Regards
Lalit Mohan Dubey

Also consider these accommodations in or near New Delhi
Pahar Ganj
Park Inn By Radisson New Delhi IP Extension
Lemon Tree Premier, City Center,...
#22 of 234 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Lemon Tree Hotel, Udyog Vihar, G...
#33 of 234 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Vall...
#25 of 234 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)

Been to Red Fox Hotel East Delhi? Share your experiences!