“training programme of BIS”

Red Fox Hotel East Delhi
Ranked #65 of 715 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed November 9, 2013

my stay in redfox hotel has been so great,the reception for me has been wonderful.interms of cleaning its been good,the food is ok,preeti,puneet,Nasir,Deepak and Lalit are the reception,these guys always provide me with very good service at all time.
the house keeping personel such as Rajpal,Naveen,Rajeendar,Umesh and Santosh,this guys has also been excellent in service.and the last but not the least,Ashok and Manaj in the restaurant has the best ability of service and am so great for been in redfox hotel.thank you.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel East Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, East Delhi. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

Comments such as these always encourage us in enhancing our efforts to provide the best in hospitality and service

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ed@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

In this hotel I will be for two months in a year and I felt great, the attention of all staff has been superb, and I want to thank all those people who have helped make my stay more bearable and agrdable in especiala: the maintenance worker engineer Ajay Singh for his good attention and prompt service, Boys all lobbying for their beautiful Restaurant attention and so effectively, attention and speed, Preeti, Pyneet, Lalit, Deepak, Nasir, Rahul, Vicky, and special greetings to the laundry workers that believe it or not see you to be recognized and chef for the effort to oblige.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel East Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

I had a nice stay but i would like to rectify the comment of the manager on my previous feedback: i had not bring outside food/pizza at the hotel.
The hotel should not blame wrong customers only to receive good feedbacks:

1. The staff stares at lonely women: all the guys stopped their work to look at me at the breakfast. If they really wanted to help, the best way is to ask "may I help you?". As far as i have noticed, the clients are foreigners. So it will be good to take into account that it is not a good thing to stare at lonely women. If we need help, we will call but this behaviour will only scare us. It is also the reason why I had my breakfast there only once.

2. Breakfast: few choices but i guess you will improve this.

Thank you!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed November 1, 2013

All the Services provide by Hotel Mgt. is excellent.

Specially its Fooding Quality is Good.

Its House Keeping is also good.

& Some guys from Restaurant & house keeping is performing their services in well descipline manner like Sudhir/Rajpal/Umesh/Manoj/Siyaram/Pankaj.

All the Hotel Staff is very nice including its General Manager & Manager.

Regards
Lalit Mohan Dubey

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Good rooms, good food, but bit expensive. The location wasn't too bad either, a bit empty around the hotel. Best part was the hotel wasn't too far off the main highway, where we were going for the formula one races (Buddh International Circuit).

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed October 24, 2013

It was nice.. but chances of improvements are there i.e. quality of bathroom accessories. Hot water facility, Quality of Breakfast was average. I would appreciate the staff with decent behavior and skills.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Almost after 6 yrs I came to India - Delhi and stayed in RED FOX Hotel in East Delhi. It was short business trip and after staying in hotels like Sangri-La and other 7 Star hotels across the globe - Intially I was worried. But after checking in I must say that this hotel is no way lesser than any 7 star with regards to gesture, politeness of staff's, cleanliness etcetc..

I now thank my company for booking me in RED FOX- East Delhi. The Reception staff's like Puneet or Preeti and Resturant staff's Manoj and Ashok are awesome..

Thanks RED Fox - East Delhi for having such staff's and wonderfull hospitality.

Also consider these accommodations in or near New Delhi
Pahar Ganj
Park Inn By Radisson New Delhi IP Extension
Lemon Tree Premier, City Center,...
#21 of 238 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Lemon Tree Hotel, Udyog Vihar, G...
#33 of 238 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)

Been to Red Fox Hotel East Delhi? Share your experiences!