“Good ” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #86 of 706 Hotels in New Delhi
France
“Good ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

I had a nice stay but i would like to rectify the comment of the manager on my previous feedback: i had not bring outside food/pizza at the hotel.
The hotel should not blame wrong customers only to receive good feedbacks:

1. The staff stares at lonely women: all the guys stopped their work to look at me at the breakfast. If they really wanted to help, the best way is to ask "may I help you?". As far as i have noticed, the clients are foreigners. So it will be good to take into account that it is not a good thing to stare at lonely women. If we need help, we will call but this behaviour will only scare us. It is also the reason why I had my breakfast there only once.

2. Breakfast: few choices but i guess you will improve this.

Thank you!

Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel East Delhi, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, East Delhi. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

Comments such as these always encourage us in enhancing our efforts to provide the best in hospitality and service

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ed@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Lucknow, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013

All the Services provide by Hotel Mgt. is excellent.

Specially its Fooding Quality is Good.

Its House Keeping is also good.

& Some guys from Restaurant & house keeping is performing their services in well descipline manner like Sudhir/Rajpal/Umesh/Manoj/Siyaram/Pankaj.

All the Hotel Staff is very nice including its General Manager & Manager.

Regards
Lalit Mohan Dubey

Mumbai
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

Good rooms, good food, but bit expensive. The location wasn't too bad either, a bit empty around the hotel. Best part was the hotel wasn't too far off the main highway, where we were going for the formula one races (Buddh International Circuit).

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Ahmedabad, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

It was nice.. but chances of improvements are there i.e. quality of bathroom accessories. Hot water facility, Quality of Breakfast was average. I would appreciate the staff with decent behavior and skills.

• 2 of 5 bubbles

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

Almost after 6 yrs I came to India - Delhi and stayed in RED FOX Hotel in East Delhi. It was short business trip and after staying in hotels like Sangri-La and other 7 Star hotels across the globe - Intially I was worried. But after checking in I must say that this hotel is no way lesser than any 7 star with regards to gesture, politeness of staff's, cleanliness etcetc..

I now thank my company for booking me in RED FOX- East Delhi. The Reception staff's like Puneet or Preeti and Resturant staff's Manoj and Ashok are awesome..

Thanks RED Fox - East Delhi for having such staff's and wonderfull hospitality.

Noida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

Manoj in the dining room provides excellent service and he's very polite, communicative and has a positive attitude. The service here is excellent and the rooms are comfortable as well. They have a ceiling fan in the room in addition to the air conditioning which I absolutely love.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Mike C

Delhi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

hotel is good four me and my ferend i am very in joy her ashok and manoj is tek ker four me
he will ever day ind berd AND RAJESH CHEF IS GOD AND FOD IS VER GOOD EVER DAY HE WILL ME NEW FOOD MANOJ IS NICE AND ASHOK IS ALLS, GOOD FOR ME

Also consider these accommodations in or near New Delhi
Hotel SunStar Grand
#36 of 706 in New Delhi
Park Plaza Delhi CBD Shahdara
#85 of 706 in New Delhi

Been to Red Fox Hotel East Delhi? Share your experiences!