“№1 hotel in Delhi”

Red Fox Hotel East Delhi
Ranked #71 of 736 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed October 21, 2013

hotel is good four me and my ferend i am very in joy her ashok and manoj is tek ker four me
he will ever day ind berd AND RAJESH CHEF IS GOD AND FOD IS VER GOOD EVER DAY HE WILL ME NEW FOOD MANOJ IS NICE AND ASHOK IS ALLS, GOOD FOR ME

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel East Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, East Delhi. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

Comments such as these always encourage us in enhancing our efforts to provide the best in hospitality and service

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ed@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

This two individuals service me with their best performance and excellent treatment as if feel like home since I arrived October 06 , these individuals especially Mr Manoj and Mr Ashok always they give me water ,Indian bread all service in the hotel with smile and good approach and Rajesh the sheaf also always asking me about the food and he is also a good cook. so a individuals in the redfox hotel give me a good service.

Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel 6 nights.
Positive points:
- it's like home: friendly, helpful and good staff at reception (not Lalit which is arrogant).
- room: clean and enough space

Negative points:
- no much choice for breakfast
- restaurant staff was staring at me

Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel East Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, East Delhi. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

•Buffet breakfast menu: we are sorry you did not enjoy the buffet during your stay. We continuously upgrade and refresh our menus and buffet offering at our restaurants to ensure customers enjoy their experience.
•Restaurant staff: we are sorry you found the behavior of our staff a bit odd, they were actually wanting to request you to have the pizza you had carried from an outside outlet in the privacy of your room, not in our Clever Fox café. We have re-briefed them to be more careful and sensitive in handling this in the future.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

every thing just perfect ... staying here since last two years ... never disappointed... Keep up the show.

Very co operative staff ... smiling faces.

good food .. interactive Sheaf ... Always ready to help

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I visited RED fox hotel for 2 weeks as company accommodation. The accommodation was very unsatisfactory. This RED FOX is indeed a BAD SPOT on Lemon Tree Hospitality. The staff is very rude. They don't have talking sense, their way of handling customers is totally intolerable.

Hospitality is also not good. 2 times in my stay I was provided with already opened Mineral Water Bottle.The standard of breakfast is also poor. Some examples like cold veges in breakfast, quality of food is not good, Juices has more ice than original juice.

One good facility , they provide you the free Pick and Drop to office. But some times you have to wait for long times in office for cab. The most annoyed thing they will not send you SMS for the cab and driver details. Sometimes drivers also complained , even they don't have the number of whom they came for pickup.

For basic amenities, they have wending machine, which is lacking the basic amenities.

Room freshener which is placed in lobby of the hotel room is unbearable.

if that was not a company accommodation I would have check out on 2nd day. I wish i don't get any chance of their hospitality in future.

R's
Mohit Mehta

Room Tip: Don't even take the single room.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel East Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Dear Guest,

•Hotel experience: Red Fox Hotels are economy hotels that primarily follow a self service model but with the same hospitality and friendliness that Lemon Tree is known for. We are sorry the hotel experience did not match your expectations. We have noted your observations and are relooking at our standards to understand your feedback better.
•Staff attitude: our attempt at Red Fox is to engage with all customers in a friendly and caring manner and to ensure all their requests are promptly met. Post your feedback we have re-briefed our team to follow these at all times and ensure our guests are comfortable and looked after.
•Bottled water: we are sorry the fresh mineral water bottles replaced in your room had unsealed caps. This is not our standard. We have re-briefed our housekeeping team to follow all pre-defined procedures and ensure all in-room amenities are thoroughly checked and placed in the rooms. We assure you of a better experience on your next visit.
•Breakfast experience: we are sorry you did not enjoy breakfast at our café. We are continuously working on improving the quality and experimenting with new menus, keeping in mind feedback from guests. Re juices, we assure you on the quality of the juices served, it was the use of ice that made it seem a bit diluted to you. We provide two juice options on the buffet - fresh and packaged. Our staff is careful about ensuring the right quality of fresh juices and the packaged juice offered is from one of the top brands in India.
•Cab facility: we are sorry you were not informed about the pick and drop arrangements made for you. As requested by your company, we had proactively conveyed the cab details to the booking personnel who was coordinating on your behalf. We have noted your inconvenience and are relooking at our standard process to ensure a more coordinated approach in the future.
•Vending machine: you did not find the item you were looking for in the vending machine as most daily use items like dental kits, moisturizers and lotions can be easily procured from our Front Desk by simply making a call. We would have been happy to assist you had we known your requirement.
•Lemon fragrance: we are sorry you thought the lemon fragrance in the hotel to be too strong. We have re-briefed the housekeeping staff to adjust the intensity levels and make it more comfortable for guests.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

The only place that feels like home is the comfort zone - REDFOX hotel. Redfox staffs are very friendly and homely always wanting to know how you feel........However, i would like to comment that, provision for a seating platform should be made available for guest in the hotel verander, as this will enable them to have a feel of the environment. The laundry services should be at a considerable rate so that guest who are staying beyound the period of one month can afford to pay for their laundry charges without hick-up. lastly i would like to say a big thanks to good guys -REDFOX staff; Nàsir,Preeti,deepak,anil,lalit,punit and rajesh.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

I always had a good experience but this time my check in was not that smooth and when i ordered soups, it was served cold and without any naan. It was disappointing experience this time. I have earlier stayed only at this hotel and was very much satisfied.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel East Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Dear Guest,

•Check–in experience: Government of India security regulations mandate that hotels must take a photocopy of each guest’s identity card each time he checks in. This is an industry standard i.e. followed by hotels across India and abroad, as well as by Lemon Tree. We are sorry you took a few extra minutes at check-in because of this as we had to wait for you to furnish your identity proof before we could allot you a room.
•Food quality: we are sorry your favorite soup was tepid and was not served as usual with the Indian bread, naan. Our ‘tandoor’ was not ready at the time of your order and thus we served it to you accompanied with a portion of garlic bread instead. Post your feedback, while we have re-briefed our food production staff to ensure food is served at ambient temperatures, it is essential that the F&B service staff detail the accompaniments of a dish when taking food orders from guests.

We thank you for choosing us for your multiple visits and look forward to your continued support. Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.ed@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Also consider these accommodations in or near New Delhi
Pahar Ganj
Park Inn By Radisson New Delhi IP Extension
Red Fox Hotel, Sector 60, Gurugr...
#62 of 254 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Lemon Tree Hotel, Sector 60, Gur...
#25 of 254 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Biden Pura
Hotel Emperor Palms
Hotel Emperor Palms
#85 of 736 in New Delhi

Been to Red Fox Hotel East Delhi? Share your experiences!