“Best Value for Money for a business traveller”

Red Fox Hotel East Delhi
Ranked #71 of 736 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for one week during my trip to India. My first stay with Lemon tree in Bangalore was one reason to choose this hotel.Great rate(<40 $ ), Good Indian food and hotel transporation to & from Noida coupled with good wireless network helped me stay productive for my business while saving on all the travel expense. I put this on my preferred hotel while visting Noida.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel East Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, East Delhi. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

Comments such as these always encourage us in enhancing our efforts to provide the best in hospitality and service

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ed@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Service is quite good for 3* hotel
Room is good for 1 person, maximum 2, not for families
Advice to improvement: to have at least 2 bottles of water per day
Location: is not at the city center
Satisfied

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel East Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, East Delhi. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

•Room size: this hotel is an economy hotel built in line with international 2 to 3 star hotels. We offer rooms of two sizes, which are priced appropriately. We have another hotel in East Delhi – Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall located just a few minutes away. This is a midscale hotel in line with an international 3 to 4 star hotel. You can directly book rooms for all 24 hotels we have across India through our website lemontreehotels.com or by calling us at +91 99 11 701 701.
•Amenities in the room: at Red Fox Hotels we offer all the amenities that a guest would typically require, while some of these are always pre-placed in the room based on occupancy, the others are available upon request. We place one bottle when the room is on single occupancy and two bottles, when on double occupancy. Additional bottles are available at a nominal charge.
•Location: the hotel, strategically located in Mayur Vihar, is a short distance away from Noida Electronic city, major BPO and ITES hubs, Anand Vihar Bus Terminal & metro station, Buddh International racing circuit, Delhi Expo Mart and Pragati Maidan. The hotel is also near many tourist attractions like Akshardham Temple and Old Fort.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.ed@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Red Fox Hotel, East Delhi

Reviewed September 27, 2013

The hotel is good at its price and service, the staff is nice especially Ashok, we talk many times and he told me many things about India. The location is a bit far to metro station, but you can reach metro station by local transport.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

for my 3 weeks stay, the rooms were always clean, staff especially front desk staff, were very friendly and responded promptly to every need and food was also very vast and delicious. thanks to Manoj, Ashok, and chef Choudhary (just to mention a few) who were always very helpful and serviceable. I loved that especially chef Choudhary would come out most of the time to interract with us and tried to implement our comments. I had a memorable stay and would recomend Red Fox to anyone who will want to stay in Delhi for any reason (business or pleasure...or both). All the best guys and keep up the good work.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Really nice hotel. The room is very clean with simple decoration. Food also is very good with a great chef. Thank you so much to all hotel staff, especially Ashok, Manoj, Deepak, Nasir & Preeti for all the kind help. I had great time here & hopefully I will come here again.

• Stayed: September 2013

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Organised hotel with exceptional, timely service. Staff are always sensitive to guests' needs and provide all round services to high standards. While services from staff is excellent and always pleasant, I would like to single out Siyaram and Ashok, two waiters in the Restaurant for special commendation. Keep up the good work.

1  Thank mapangio42

Reviewed September 25, 2013

I stayed here for 3 weeks. Room is clean and comfortable, with minimalist design which i loved the most. Food is good. Staffs are friendly and always willing to assist me whenever i needed. Thanks a lot to Ashok, Manoj (both are restaurant staff), Nasir & Deepak (front desk) who are always give their best. I will definitely miss this place!

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Fatiha2910

Also consider these accommodations in or near New Delhi
Pahar Ganj
Park Inn By Radisson New Delhi IP Extension
Red Fox Hotel, Sector 60, Gurugr...
#62 of 254 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Lemon Tree Hotel, Sector 60, Gur...
#25 of 254 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Biden Pura
Hotel Emperor Palms
Hotel Emperor Palms
#85 of 736 in New Delhi

Been to Red Fox Hotel East Delhi? Share your experiences!