“Excellent Hotel to stay”

Red Fox Hotel East Delhi
Ranked #67 of 715 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Excellent hotel to stay for Business Purpose. I stayed for 20 days and never felt anything bad. Different verity of food with good quality.
Room services are good. Over all good experience.
Location is 4 out of 5 rating. I prefer this hotel to my future Business Trip.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel East Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, East Delhi. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

Comments such as these always encourage us in enhancing our efforts to provide the best in hospitality and service

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ed@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Hotel located very near to Noida & it is supremely convenient for my office in Noida. The services are fine with very friendly people both at the reception and all the attendants.

Its not very far from Sector 18 of Noida where there is plenty of choice for food. Breakfast is good here. Hotel doesn't have liquor license and hence no BAR.

Room Tip: Rooms in high floor

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Very hospitable environment with clean and fully equipped rooms, great breakfast. The hotel was clean, staff was nice, Preeti was particularly very helpful during my stay. There are better options around. It's convenient for Noida. I really like the place

Reviewed July 20, 2013

A great and very safe hotel to stay in Delhi. The room was just small in size. The bathroom was modern and just right.

The coffeemaker in the room was the answer to my dreams. It was a pleasure to stay here, last but not least unique hotel property with extra ordinary cordial staff.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

I have excellent exp in staying at Hotel Red Fox, Specialy Mr. Virinder & also i like the way to handle customers. Good food, hotel rooms, Service, Reception etc. Food quality is very good & also way to serve the food.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

A no frills value for money kind off place. They keep things at the bare minimum
Plus: Inexpensive, Neat and clean, Easy access from Noida
Negative: Minimal service, Small rooms/single beds and courteous but ineffecient service

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel East Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Response:

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, East Delhi. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

•Room size: this hotel is an economy hotel built in line with international 3 star hotels. We offer rooms of varying sizes, which are priced appropriately. Customers, who prefer bigger rooms with queen/king size beds, can choose an appropriate room while booking. You can directly book our rooms for all the 23 hotels we have across India through our website www.lemontreehotels.com or by calling us at +91 99 11 701 701
•In room amenities: at Red Fox Hotels we offer the amenities that a guest would typically require. As an economy chain, our philosophy is to deliver highly affordable prices and we choose amenities and services that are required by most guests. For additional amenities, there are well-stocked dispensing machines conveniently located in the lobby with a range of products at MRP prices.
•Speed of service: we are sorry we took a while to deliver your request. We have re-briefed our housekeeping team to be more proactive and speedy in attending to guests. We assure you of a better experience when you visit us next.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.ed@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Red Fox Hotel, East Delhi

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We were a group visiting India. The stay at this hotel was very nice and felt ike home. staff took good care from arrival till our departure. Food was good so as the people serving it.
Rooms were small but clean. Will love to come again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Also consider these accommodations in or near New Delhi
Pahar Ganj
Park Inn By Radisson New Delhi IP Extension
Lemon Tree Premier, City Center,...
#21 of 237 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Lemon Tree Hotel, Udyog Vihar, G...
#33 of 237 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)

Been to Red Fox Hotel East Delhi? Share your experiences!