“Worth the Value”

Red Fox Hotel East Delhi
Ranked #85 of 712 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed May 7, 2013

A very good property. Comfortable rooms. Excellent food. ultimate staff. friendly staff. perfect location for my business visits. comfortable rooms. The number of TV channels can be increased specially the worth while Indian channels.

Room Tip: Best Hotel at this price.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel East Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, East Delhi. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

Comments such as these always encourage us in enhancing our efforts to provide the best in hospitality and service

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ed@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

There are newer reviews for Red Fox Hotel East Delhi

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Overall experience is not good as there was no medical service available unlike mentioned in their brochure. Room and glasses present in the room were not properly cleaned.
Lots of choices in breakfast but stay away from 'FRESH' fruits and juices.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel East Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, East Delhi. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

•Medical services: at Red Fox, we have engaged doctors to be available on call in case of medical emergencies of our guests and staff. Unfortunately, our regular doctor could not be reached at the time of your need; hence, we swiftly arranged a car to drive you to the nearest hospital to ensure timely medical care. We are sorry you felt inconvenienced but we had your best interests at heart.
•Fresh fruits and juices: we are sorry you did not enjoy the juices and fresh fruits during your stay. We are very careful to store and serve food in a manner that preserves its quality and keeps it fresh. We have re-briefed our fruit supplier about this and are constantly monitoring that he meets our pre-defined standards of quality and excellence at all times.
•Cleanliness: our attempt at Lemon Tree is to ensure the hotel is fresh, crisp and clean and we have laid down our processes accordingly. We are sorry the cleanliness did not fully meet your expectations and have re-briefed our staff to strictly adhere to pre-defined standards at all times.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.ed@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Red Fox Hotel, East Delhi

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Dear All,
Would like to Thanks all of your Staff Member specially.
1. Tushar Bhatnagar in Restaurant.
2. Deepak at Reception .
3. Nasir at Reception.
4. Lalit at Reception.
5. Ravindra at Restaurant.
6. Preeti at Reception.

I never felt like i am away from Home. I really missing all these guys now also and Redfox hotel staff is really friendly and Helping.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Virendra V

Reviewed April 29, 2013

We are staying in Red Fox Hotel for past so many weeks. The stay is good and staff is always ready to help. The stay is home away from home.
Chef takes good care by providing less spicy food. The entire group is happy staying at this hotel.
We also celebrated color festival at the hotel.

Will recommend for all travelers coming to India

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Extremely cramped rooms, no space to walk. Average on food. Vending machine that sells basic items accepts only rs10 amd 20 denominations - receptionist never has change.overall ok for a night stay and business trip

• Stayed: April 2013
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel East Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2016

Dear Guest,

•Room size: this is an economy hotel built in line with international 3 star hotels. We offer rooms of varying sizes, which are priced appropriately. Customers who prefer bigger rooms with queen/king size beds, can choose an appropriate room while booking. Alternately you may also chose to book rooms at our other hotel, Lemon Tree Hotel, East Delhi Mall through our website lemontreehotels.com or call our Central Reservations Center at +91 9911 701 701 for more details.
•Food quality: we are sorry you did not enjoy the food during your stay. We are continuously working on improving the quality and experimenting with new menus, keeping in mind feedback from guests.
•Vending machine: we are sorry you found the cash feature in our vending machine to be a limitation. We have installed the vending machine for the convenience of our guests and we are currently exploring upgrading the vending machine with the option to use a debit card in order to make it more convenient for our guests.

Best regards,

Red Fox Hotel, East Delhi

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Thanks Mr. GM for your feedback mail. Unfortunately was not able to give my regards towards the service provided by your team.
The hotel is very good in terms of environment and readily approach of the staff. They are always listening to your needs.
I was impressed when they surprisingly celebrated my birthday by inviting other guests too. It was home away from home.

Thank you.

Room Tip: food at restaurant is good and less spicy
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed April 24, 2013

The rooms are neat,the workers and the management are always at your destiny to help you if any assistance is needed.As a result of this, I was feeling as if I was at my home.They were very cooperative to the extent that they have arranged necessary things and provide us a room to celebrate the berth day party of one of our friend in April 2013.

Room Tip: rooms at Red fox hotel are very neat and I recommend you to use them if you happen to come to New De...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Also consider these accommodations in or near New Delhi
Pahar Ganj
Park Inn By Radisson New Delhi IP Extension
Lemon Tree Premier, City Center,...
#21 of 237 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Lemon Tree Hotel, Udyog Vihar, G...
#32 of 237 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Pahar Ganj
The Golden Palms Hotel & Spa
The Golden Palms Hotel & Spa
#366 of 712 in New Delhi

Been to Red Fox Hotel East Delhi? Share your experiences!