“Worst guest experience”

Ranked #86 of 713 Hotels in New Delhi
Noida, India
“Worst guest experience”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I arranged for a business stay for two of our clients.The hotel staff have absolutely no clue as to how they should behave with their guests. It was indeed a terrible experience dealing with the hotel staff on daily basis. The hotel management is running this like a shop.

Room Tip: Only reason that it is cost-effective shouldn't be the driving factor to book this hotel.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Thimphu, Bhutan
Reviewed February 28, 2013

iam writing a review for the first time.

This hotel is good to stay. We stayed here for a longer duration 23 days and found the experience great. Staff cares for you.

woud ike to say a special thanks to preeti and deepak.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank dhanraj S
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel East Delhi, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, East Delhi. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

Comments such as these always encourage us in enhancing our efforts to provide the best in hospitality and service

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ed@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Lagos, Nigeria
Reviewed February 28, 2013

i recently stay at Red Fox Hotel Noida. The Hotel is good & the services are good too. I enjoyed my stay here & I will recommend to others.

One suggestion .. they can have one Chinese restaurant apart from regular one.

1 Thank Omaniya C

Pune, India
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Every time iam Delhi for work in Noida, i prefer staying in this hotel. The hotel is clean and gives best value for the stay in terms of the price as compaired to expensive hotels in noida.
The staff is good and takes care of your stay well. The rooms are although small, but for a stay of around 10 hours after office its fine.

Would recommend this hotel for others.

1 Thank 269mbhat269

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Bit far from the airport but I got the value for the money paid

Rooms and toilets are little tight but clean and neat. Food is very tasty. Staff is friendly and helping with a smile on the face. I recommend this hotel if you have business around Noida.

1 Thank 7799000015

Noida, India
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I have stayed here a number of times.
The hotel is good & clean. Staff is co-operative and always ready to help you.
Food option is limited yet tasty, as they have one restaurant .

Have recommended my others colleagues to stay here.

Chelmsford, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Certsinly a budget hotel so do not expect much overt luxury. But it is good, clean and has a (somewhat expensive) car service and a good restaurant. Nearby is very little to commend but there are two beer shops a short distance and you can get a car to the metro easily. If you want an expensive meal and ine then the Hilton is nearby! I will go back here.

1 Thank Chelmo_Man

Radisson Noida
#6 of 47 in Noida
Hotel SunStar Grand
#40 of 713 in New Delhi

Been to Red Fox Hotel East Delhi? Share your experiences!