“You get what you pay for!”

Red Fox Hotel East Delhi
Ranked #72 of 733 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed July 22, 2012

This hotel is located in the low income part of "Delhi". As my husband and I walk into the hotel, it looked very nice. It had a restaurant, a check in desk and a sitting area. When we exited the elevator door on our floor level, the hot air hit us because their was no air conditioning in the hallways. After that experience, as we went into the room. We could not figure out how to turn on the lights. I called the front desk and they told us to stick the key in the wall holder and it will turn on the lights in the room. (It is a great way to save electricity.) Next, I notice that the sheets in the room seem to have stains on them and the towels were gray looking. (I guess they do not use bleach.) But, the highlight of the hotel was the food. If you like spicy food, they serve it for breakfast and dinner. Also, they have a taxi on the side of the hotel if you would like them to drive you somewhere.
P.S. After eating all that spicy food, you definitely will have to use the bathroom quite frequently and they only give you a half a roll of toilet paper, so you constantly have to ask for more.

Room Tip: If you stay here make sure you have a view of the city.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Tonya531

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Small room but comfortable and nice.
The only thing that was so so was the staff.
Far from anything exciting we had to take a cab an hour to get somewhere interesting.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel East Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, East Delhi. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

Comments such as these always encourage us in enhancing our efforts to provide the best in hospitality and service

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ed@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

I stayed with my spouse at Redfox hotel on October 17, 2010, the day after my marriage. It was a new property then, built and ramped up to cater guests for Commonwealth games. The room, though small in size was plush and comfortable. Redfox is ideal for business travelers who may need to work in East Delhi or Noida. The breakfast was fulfilling. The hotel allowed us an extended stay of 2 hours.

The hotel is quite close to my residence. Though, I found one amusing thing about their room pricing. I asked for room price when this hotel was opened, and it was something close to INR 1800-2000 per night. During Commonwealth Games, I wanted some of my wedding guests to stay there. But the prices were close to INR 7000-8000 per night. Two days after Commonwealth games got over and I checked in, the room price was INR 4000 per night. They have fluctuating rates depending upon availability.

Overall, the hotel is neat and comfortable. The staff is young, responsive and energetic.

I have selected the travel date as August 2011 on submission form as they do not have dates prior to that. It is actually October 2010.

Room Tip: Keep checking the room rates before booking. They change rates on daily basis.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 3, 2012

Stayed for two nights. Simple neat, no frills hotel. For an all inclusive tariff of INR2000, you get a small room with TV, a small functional bath/WC and minimal furniture. My deal gave me free breakfast and dinner (both very good). Staff are very polite and efficient. Air conditioning is good too, essential in the 44 deg. C heat. Will stay here next time too.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed June 19, 2012

I stayed in this hotel for 01 night only for my official meeting at my NOIDA office which is very close by. The warmth I got form the staff was beautiful, the size of the room could have been bigger but the bedding and linen was absolutely fine, toiletries were good enough and I liked most their breakfast in Restaurant. It was really wonderful. I wish to come back again to this hotel and wish them all the best...

Room Tip: Please note if you are going to Noida then only you can choose this hotel because it is not in DELHI...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Reviewed April 29, 2012

I just spent 10 days at the Red fox hotel on a business trip and it was a great experience at a great price. The cost of Hotels in India is pretty steep and there are a lot of very bad places to stay if you start to look at the budget accommodation.
My room there was a good size with a nice desk area to work from and a great shower. It was very clean and they put me on the top floor which meant a quiet stay, away from the crazy street noise down below.
The staff were very helpful and friendly and in 10 days I can't think of a single bad thing to say about my stay, which is very rare in my experience!

Room Tip: Ask to be on the top floor as it is quieter up there.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed April 22, 2012

Located in Noida, this hotel was very convenient for us, but it's far from New Delhi and very far from the airport.

Both room and bathroom were quite small and the furniture was very simple. The breakfast was good, but there could have been a bit more variety. The staff was friendly and polite, but a bit slow and inefficient.

This hotel is good for a short stay and it's reasonably priced.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Busen
Also consider these accommodations in or near New Delhi
Pahar Ganj
Park Inn By Radisson New Delhi IP Extension
Red Fox Hotel, Sector 60, Gurugr...
#63 of 253 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Lemon Tree Hotel, Sector 60, Gur...
#24 of 253 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Biden Pura
Hotel Emperor Palms
Hotel Emperor Palms
#94 of 733 in New Delhi

Been to Red Fox Hotel East Delhi? Share your experiences!