Red Fox Hotel East Delhi
$70
$59
$137
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsredfox hotelhouse keepingclever fox cafebudget hotelbusiness tripspecial thanksroom serviceexcellent stayfood qualityenjoyed my staypleasant staythe hotel staffbreakfast and dinnerrooms are smallshort staycourteous staffmetro station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 20, 2012

This hotel is possibly good location for the people who has business in Noida.

The food was good at the restaurant. Some receptionist work very hard.

However, this hotel is too cold during winter. Even the restaurant and reception area were so cold. I have to wear same clothes as outside. They should have heater in each room.

Most of cleaning quality was fine, but some small area like blinds etc were very dusty. I need to pull the blind and my hand became black!!!! They should have better cleaning.

For what it is, this hotel is very expensive.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank churachura
Reviewed January 11, 2012

A very low cost hotel if you need one that is close to the Industrial area of Noida. The rooms are small but clean but service is average. The food is passable. The hotel does not have a bar and if you need your clothes to be ironed you will have to go down to the 2nd floor and get it done yourself. A mediocre gym is available for the health conscious. On the whole the hotel is average but for the price one pays it is just about acceptable.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Stayed in 5 rooms for 2 nights from 20 Dec to 21 Dec, 2011. Rooms are small but clean and comfortable. Location of the hotel is a bit far from the airport and city. Good value for money.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel East Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, East Delhi. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

Comments such as these always encourage us in enhancing our efforts to provide the best in hospitality and service

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ed@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best Regards,

Akash Bhatia
Hotel General Manager

Reviewed December 18, 2011

This Hotel is less than 2 years old - Lemon tree group
Benefits - 1 set of clothes free laundry dail
Complimentary pick up and drop daily
Complimentary dinner and Break fast

All comes for less than 4k if you got a corp rate
The service is a bit lazy and quality of food is ok level

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 14, 2011

I choose this hotel because all other hotels were fully booked weekend of Oct. 30, 2011. I liked the place because it was clean and new and much better than the dump "Royal Palace Hotel" which I had booked on the internet. Breakfast was good, and the cars service they offered was good as there is no auto or taxi stand nearby.

My problem started on the third night when at 12:30 am I was woken up by choking on ammonia gas. I was concerned that someone was trying to poison me so I called front desk. They sent a person with deodorant spray to neutralize the smell. I told the person that I could not breath but he did not seem to get the seriousness of the problem. I called my family in Greater Noida to call the police and the fire department. Then I called the front desk again telling them I have to be moved. This time they sent another front desk person along with a maintenance person. The maintenance person looked at the micro-fridge under the nightstand and said that the ammonia was leaking from the micro-fridge. The front desk staff also brought a key to another room.

Having been rudely awakened and not trusting anyone I told them I would pack my belongings and move myself. As soon as go to the new room I get a call that the police are in the lobby please come down. When I went down I saw two police officers talking to the front desk staff who was trying to convince the police that nothing had happened. One of the police officers began calling someone on the phone. When the front desk pointed out that this is the gentleman who had a problem the police asked me to go to my room. So after I got a call from my family member that that was nothing wrong at the hotel.

The next day I asked the manager upon check-out to give me a refund and he said they could not as the invoice was already printed, but was willing to offer a free ride to the airport. I was so glad I was heading back to US that I accepted. The hotel manager told me he would take the matter up with the manufacturer of the micro-fridge as it was still under warranty.

This is the first time I ever have written on Trip Advisor but I wanted to make future tourist and hotel guest aware that ammonia is still being used as a refrigerant. I was under the impression that ammonia was banned in all countries for use as such.

Apart form this "Bond like" incident I would have given the hotel a 4.0 rating