Indus Biznotel
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Drive Inn(Ghaziabad)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewssmall hotelsouth delhiwalking distancebusiness hotelclean roomsone nightgk1facilitieswifiproperty
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 27, 2013

In March 2013 we spent three nights there, while travelling thru the country. We could leave parts of our luggage that we didn't need on that leg of our tour there, for no extra cost. Rooms are spacious, food is good - we only had one breakfast, the other mornings we had to leave way too early for being hungry. Service was good, and the staff was very helpful. Neighborhood seems to be safe, and the famous M-Market is in walking distance. No idea about prices, as our stays were part of a tour.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank efi_de
Reviewed March 22, 2013

This was my second stay at Indus Biznotel. Its a clean, inviting boutique hotel with spacious, comfortable rooms. The breakfast buffet offers a fine variety of options and the hotel's own 24-hour restaurant offers a menu with a wide selection. What makes this small hotel such a pleasure to stay at is the courteous, attentive management and staff. I was sick and in bed for several days during my latest stay. I really appreciated the concern and solicitousness of the staff. Highly recommend this pleasant hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 21, 2012

Indusbiznotel is clean, comfortable and a cozy place to stay in Delhi. Located centrally in GK1, South Delhi, it is accessible to all business/tourist areas of Delhi/NCR by 10-40 min drive. Rooms are comfortable and spacious and the hotel offers complimentary wi-fi. They could do a world of good by improving the quality of food and the toileteries. Good value for money and if you looking at just a base for staying in Delhi

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank indiantrotter
Reviewed January 19, 2012

There is nothing special about this place to make it worth mentioning, yet I feel enticed to write a review because of the cleanliness of the rooms, the friendliness of the staff and the relaxed atmosphere.
Rooms are basic but ample. Everything works properly. My only reservation is about the breakfast, which is really very, very basic.
For people who do not plan to spend much time in Delhi, this is certainly good solution. This said, I cannot comment about cost, as I was here as part of a longer journey, which I paid in one lump-sum amount. But I suspect that cost is competitive.

Room Tip: We were on a room facing the main road, and still it was not horribly noisy.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank MagisterRome
Reviewed April 26, 2011

I stayed there just for a day and a night, during my transit back to my home (while I was in the city for my medical checkup).
Seems to be newly built but very good to stay. Room was very spacious. Very comfortable and will the facilities.
Staff was very cooperative and helpful, as I was using a wheel chair all the time.
Food was good overall except a minor thing.
They provided high speed internet free of cost (both WiFi and wired also).
A little away from the airport.
Though a little on higher budget side, but still good place to stay.

Room Tip: A little away from the Airport. Keep in mind.
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business