Tree Tops
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in New Delhi
See available hotels
    Potala Hotel(New Delhi)
      • Room Service
      • Free Internet
      • Restaurant
      All reviewshauz khas villagegreat hoststheir beautiful homeb bindian cookingindian historymetro stationhomemade jamsguest housewe loved our stayother guestsquiet at nightplace to staysouth delhian oasisbusy cityfelt like home
      FilterAll languages
      Reviewed October 8, 2010

Great couple... Tannie and Murad.....intellectuals, gourmets and old world charm...what more do you need in an otherwise course New Delhi that is so full of its newly found wealth!! Great accomodations within a very affordable price range...biggest bang for your bucks...I would greatly recommend this to the western traveler who is aminded and yet looking for some classy company after a weary day!!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo
      Reviewed September 12, 2010

We are so thankful to have found a "home away from home" at the Treetops. We'll be staying there often - anytime we travel to Delhi.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
      1  Thank melodymurray
      Reviewed September 2, 2010

The last time I was in Delhi, Tree Tops was my home. From my point of view, it was possibly the best option for me. It was perfect for me!!

Excellent location, quite and peaceful airy atmosphere, very well ventilated, safe place, clean big rooms, with all the amenities that you would possibly need in your own private room – from an air conditioner to a hot water geyser. The place is immaculate with very high quality bedding and tasteful furniture. The food, too was delicious and an incredible variety of dishes.

Best of all, I felt welcomed and well cared for.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
      1  Thank Maishaa
      Reviewed August 30, 2010

I am a regular traveler to Delhi, and only stay in B&B.
      I have explored quite a few, listed or not, but now have settled here to my personal delight.
      The top room is large, well ventilated and very comfortable with its own private terrace. The bathroom is large and spotless.
      The cooking is exceptional (Tamie is a renowned author of cook books) and the evening drinks with Murad throws one back to an era when conversation was an art.
      There is a park across the street, and a market a 3 minute walk away.
      Excellent advice and suggestions are available but never imposed,
      A perfect home.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
      1  Thank dan33Paris
      Reviewed August 29, 2010

Thanks to Tree Top and it's fantastic hosts, I could really enjoy my first time in Dehli.
      The food is absolutely incredible, you will get to addicted to it that you won't look for any restaurant!!!Tannie and Murad have been incredibly helpful and made my stay in India a lot easier.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled solo