“A great place to stay”
Review of Wood Castle

Wood Castle
Ranked #14 of 713 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I stayed her for 2 nights and was very happy with the hotel. It is very, very clean and good value for money. The staff here are great and will assist you with anything you need.

The rooms are great for the price range. As good as any hotel you would pay a few hundred per night in western countries.

I would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Matt L
woodcastledelhi, Owner at Wood Castle, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

Dear Guest
Thank you very much for boosting up our moral and energy by complimenting us .we really glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.we hope that u will give us another opportunity to serve you . looking forward for your next stay with us.
Wood Castle Team

There are newer reviews for Wood Castle

Reviewed October 9, 2012

awesome place to stay. As termed earlier "Home Away From Home". The staff here is very cordial and are always ready to help you out. If you are into hospitality industry, this is a place you must visit, really you will get to learn a lot from the team of "WOOD CASTLE". Whenever I visit Delhi, cannot think of any other place to stay. The food is really awesome.

Room Tip: Each and every room has got a class of its own
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I stayed here for two nights in September this year. It's a comfortable place with spacious rooms and good facilities. It's in a interesting area - the Karol Bagh - with a market and great retail outlets.

I found a couple of the staff a bit too familiar, which was offputting.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Manuhiri
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Many friends have advised that most lower rated hotels in New Delhi do not come with clean sheets/room/bath facilities. Wood Castle is a lovely and cosy place to stay not to mention it's very clean premises & friendly staff who treats you as a family member instead of a guest specially hassan very friendly person and helped us very much during our stay there.they arranged airport pickup for me, and cars when i needed them. they have decent food available all day long, and you can get a beer it was a short walk to the metro, and to the market, which was great. i would definitely recommend it.

Room Tip: great food and comfortable beds
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank johanthan g
Reviewed October 6, 2012

This is a perfect place if you want to start in India. I arrived at 4am which was not a problem at all since a driver picked me up at the airport and I could check in at night! The room was clean and equipped with a modern TV which allowed me to get in touch with indian television.. The included breakfast was really good and free WiFi is provided in the lobby.

There`s a guide staying in the hotel and offering tours which are really worth it! I took an arrangement for three days which included a huge tour through Delhi, one to Agra to see the Taj Mahal and the way back to the airport.. I think the price was fair and I felt comfortable all the time!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I felt so comfortable & welcomed by the friendly people at the Wood Castle Delhi hotel - especially after arriving late from a long train journey, the hotel had arranged a pick up from the station which was on time! The rooms were very comfortable, clean and well maintained with a great hot shower. I was well looked after during my stay and helped out at end of my travels. Would definitely stay again and as a female travelling alone in India highly recommend.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Bronnie7
Reviewed October 5, 2012

we stayed two nights at this hotel.
the room was clean and the bathroom was also clean.
24hr hot water was available.
the staffs there were friendly and very kind. they always try to help us.
we had a great time at this hotel.
this hotel is not so far from the central, but difficult to find.
i'm sure i will stay again when i visit delhi again!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends