$112
$89
$123
$114
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

$116
$71
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $92/night.

$165
$129
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

$197
$80
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

$85
$75
Agoda.com
$166
$143
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $206/night.

The Oberoi(New Delhi)
$265
$200
Oberoi Hotels
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $224/night.

The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
$225
$160
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $218/night.

The Lalit New Delhi(New Delhi)
$111
$97
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbusiness hotelsouth delhigovernment officesroom servicethe general managernice and comfortable stayvery clean hotelreception staff arecentral locationhigher sidedecent stayother hotelsfree wifibreakfast buffetdriverconferencetariff
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Water stagnation in the shower room was quite irritable during my stay in the hotel. As the conference hall, highbiscus was under (cellar) mobile connections were very poor. The diet, especially lunch/dinner should contain green vegetables and leafy vegetables, everyday eating paneer and potato was boring. Further, breakfast was available as complementary which I came to know at the end of the programme. The staff should inform such facilities at the time of checking-in.

I donot know that swimming pool and spa were available in the hotel. The hotel authorities could have told us while check-in itself. Like this, if critically reviewed there were some issues but overall it is ok

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
aashishkr, General Manager at Iris Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to post a review.

The matter of the shower room stagnation (pooling) has resurfaced (we got it settled last year) and the affected rooms have been blocked and are being treated.

The matter pertaining to the weak mobile signals is also a genuine one and we have, over a month ago, applied for a signal booster and the company has sent its personnel last week to conduct a technical survey. One expects the phone signal to be resolved in fifteen days or a maximum of one month.

Menu: The conference Menus are pre-decided by your management tam with inputs from our Banquets Manager, as and if required. Your conference group's lunch / dinner menus were designed keeping the instruction from your office staff well before the conference started. We were asked to provide green salad apart from one green vegetable, one non-vegetarian dish, one potato preparation and one paneer (cottage cheese) preparation. In addition, we have a reasonably exhaustive menu card and Conference Delegates, like all other guests, are free to order individually from our A la' Carte Menus.

That the breakfast is complimentary was also clearly communicated to your Conference Coordinator (at your office) through an email dated Friday, October 12, 2012. It is reasonable to expect your colleagues to share this information with you. We do, however, mention coffee shop , its location and the Timing of the Breakfast Service. (This is also mentioned on the Key Card Jacket)

Swimming Pool and Spa:
I would like to enlighten you that our Hotel does not have a Swimming Pool and Spa since the time the hotel was built. According to local law, the street on which our establishment is located is not cleared for permission to build Swimming Pools. I think that whoever informed you that Iris Park Hotel has a Swimming Pool was surely intending to play a prank. Also, during your stay at the Hotel, any person in our staff could have informed you of this fact.

I trust that my points above help to clarify the points addressed in your review.

I look forward to your pleasant stay the next time.

Regards,

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Wonderful experience with even more wonderful people around..
Team Iris Rocks!! Very humble, very helpful.. Thanking all for the support
Will recomend each and one to select Hotel Iris for a easy and comfortable stay..

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
aashishkr, General Manager at Iris Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

Dear NLR Team,

We, the staff and management, would like to express our sincere thanks to you for hosting your conference at Iris Park Hotel for the second year.

We are proud to be associated with your organization in its noble cause of eradicating leprosy.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

Regards,

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Nothing huge to complain about - but a few little things, like the staff not always being very useful (don't even bother asking for advice on the neighborhood), the breakfast not ready for early risers, and the staff not being clear that I was going to have to pay extra for the machine coffee at breakfast (IMHO, definitely not worth 77 Rupee, just stick to the instant!)

The worst thing was the internet was down for 2 days, but I don't think that was their fault so much as the service provider. The best parts? Probably the complimentary snack basket in the room, which was a nice touch. I would stay here again but I would also be open to trying something different in the same price range next time I'm in Delhi.

Room Tip: Ask for something not on the street side.
1  Thank AsiaExpatIndonesia

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to post your review.

I express surprise and regret at the fact that you did not get your breakfast early. (We serve breakfast from 0700 hours to 1000 hours) and as we have nearly done for the past year plus, we prepare a partial breakfast for guests that need to leave early to catch a flight at no charge)

I am pleased to share with you that in our category of hotels, we are perhaps one of the very few establishments that offer 24 hour full-menu room service as opposed to the skeletal services offered by our neighbors.

I am also saddened to learn that our desk staff was not helpful with your query regarding the neighborhood.

Our Machine Coffee is promoted as chargeable (through the medium of table-top tent cards). One is surprised at the fact that staff wasn't clear or could not clearly communicate the same, I have got the machine re-installed in the back-area so that no guest ought to mistake it for as a complimentary service. (It is a tad complicated to operate so we thought that the same may be placed in public view)

We use the equipment and coffee mix (capsules) sourced from Lavazza Coffee Company through its Indian Subsidiary. Our staff was trained by them and these are sealed capsules to be inserted into the machine so there is no possibility of a non-uniform taste.

The pricing: @ INR 77/- per cup, our pricing of the particular type of coffee variant was advised by the representatives of the company basis the prevalent price in other hotels of the same grade and as per the prevalent prices in Lavazza'a Coffee Outlets in New Delhi.

The Internet: Yes, I must admit that an internet failure is very disappointing. In this case we were changing from the low speed 512 Kbps connection to an upgraded 2 Mbps connection and the service provider had suspended operations for almost two days.

Though most service providers in this industry are susceptible to over-the-top reviews, I would like to share with you that some of the reviews of our hotel that may evoke a skeptical response to first time reader as to their authenticity are the result of around 500 Nights stayed by our guests during the last 3 years (off-hand, I can recall three,perhaps four such persons together who may account for the nearly 500 nights that I allude to). With any relationship, I'm sure you will agree that there is an easily perceptible difference between people we interact with for a few times versus those with whom we interact with over a few hundred times.

I look forward to your next visit so that I may get the opportunity to meet and interact with you over a cup of coffee and snacks.

With regards,

Reviewed October 6, 2012

The place is centrally located and also has a good access from Greenpark metro. Near to Bikaji Cama and close to good restaurant and food joints! They have an amazing lobby for meetings with your guests / biz partner! the food, although is limited, is great. The tea, esp, is superb & every guest liked it! They have good conference to house 40 & 100+ people.

Room Tip: Choose the room in the front wing, closer to reception area..
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I stayed in this hotel for 2 days, during my office trip. the facilities are good, rooms are comfortable , clean and staff are vry cordial and cooperative. Food , especially breakfast was very good. In evenings we could go out to nearby Rajinder ka Dhaba, just a stone throw away for its famous non veg tandoors etc. The Lobby is really good and ideal for business meetings.
only draw back - you may not get a good view from room , but thats what is the case with most of delhi Hotels , and what view can you really expect in Delhi??
Overall value for money and recomended for especially business trips.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business