$139
$89
$123
$114
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

$116
$71
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $92/night.

$173
$129
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $155/night.

$86
$68
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $82/night.

$197
$81
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

$165
$143
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $212/night.

The Oberoi(New Delhi)
$265
$176
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $222/night.

The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
$260
$160
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $212/night.

The Lalit New Delhi(New Delhi)
$111
$97
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbusiness hotelsouth delhigovernment officesroom servicethe general managernice and comfortable stayvery clean hotelreception staff arecentral locationhigher sidedecent stayother hotelsfree wifibreakfast buffetdriverconferencetariff
Reviewed May 10, 2012

I arrived in New Delhi in November for Bussines
Just want the first available hotel rest and chose IRIS PARK
Very well met, did not expect that everything will be so cool.
Just a wonderful hotel and very good staff
I recommend to everyone!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank discoverrussia
Reviewed May 10, 2012

I stayed at Iris Park during my recent trip to Delhi. I found the rooms very comfortable, clean and adequate for my business needs. The room tariff was also very reasonable, an important consideration for a self employed professional like me. Most of the places I had to visit were within easy traveling distances. All the staff starting from Ashish Roy were very courteous, helpful and prompt. I would certainly pick this hotel again for my Delhi visits

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank vnlambu
Reviewed May 4, 2012

I went to Delhi on business for 4 nights. I was greeted at the hotel by the manager Aashish Roy, who not only knew who I was immediately but had also taken pains to find out what I did and why I was in Delhi. He was the ultimate professional. I did swap rooms since I needed a very quiet room for work, but nothing was too much trouble. I stayed in the new wing, but the rooms in the old wing were of an equal standard. The beds were incredibly comfortable and the bathrooms superb. I cannot fault Iris Park in any way. They were so helpful that the bar has now been set very high for me when I go to other hotels. I also used the hotel car for two days and my driver Rawat was safe, courteous and got me round quickly wherever I needed to be. Mr Roy organised everything for me from start to finish when I was driven to the airport for my flight to Jaipur. I will not hesitate to use this hotel again and highly recommend to anyone needing a hotel in Delhi. A big thank you to all the staff - you are what made my stay in Delhi such a pleasure.

Room Tip: Just ask for a quiet room if you need one.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank LondonManic
Reviewed May 1, 2012

We were a group of 40 family members and stayed for two nights. Our stay was very comfortable ands safe. The rooms, though small, are clean and well furnished. Buffet breakfast and meals in restaurant are great. It is a great location to stay. The staff is very helpful and the management is cooperative.

For the convenience of elderly and those on wheelchair, the managment should consider:
1. Provide railing on stairs from lobby to restaurant.
2. Access to elevator should be from lobby rather than basement.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Avtar P
Reviewed April 27, 2012 via mobile

What a place it's far beyond excellent !!!!! I booked this hotel by reading some of its reviews on trip advisor and I can tell u it's superp ! The service was exceptionally superp and the stuff is very very friendly and very helpfull at all times and with the smile . Wen I arrived at iris park hotel the manager was there 2 welcome u and asked me weather I wanted some refreshment like tea or coffee Which I thought it was very nice of him 2 ask . And the person actually who booked this hotel for over the fon mr pramod thanks to u man for booking in iris park and many many thanks to Nagi who was driving for me in his innova and he had showed me some good sight seeing in Delhi and he is very honest person and a very good driver . The food was very good and plenty of choice for breakfast aswell . Overall very good hotel with good management , good stuff, good service good food and very clean place to stay thanks guys I'll see you guys soon again ! Mr Naik

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank ryan7979
aashishkr, General Manager at Iris Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2012

Dear Mr. Naik,

Thank you for choosing Iris Park Hotel to serve you. The staff feels extremely rewarded by your kind words and one must add that it was indeed a pleasure interacting with you.

We look forward to serving you again.

Best wishes,