“Excellent service,”

Ranked #557 of 707 Hotels in New Delhi
Germany
“Excellent service,”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Great food, beautiful rooms and commendable service, makes it one of the best hotels in New Delhi. The breakfast crew deserve special mention. Thier chefs are very talented. We stayed for 5 nights in 2 rooms,A lovely hotel at reasonable prices. In many respects, one of the best hotels in delhi . The staff was very friendly , cooperative and polite

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
  • Polish first
Noida, India
Reviewed April 15, 2013

hotel is nice the location is also good,and the room which i got was not so big but it was fine for me .i liked the behavior of the staff in the hotel and the manager is so funny and friendly person i was feeling comfortable there.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Kiev, Ukraine
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I sent mail with request to pick me up from the airport as I had to be landed early morning. I got an answer from the hotel with my booking confirmation and also they confirmed a car. No driver was waiting for me in the airport! No apologies on reception. They just forgot... I was very angry, thus they decided to present me 1l of bottled water (it's 1/3 of 1 USD)
Man on reception didn't speak English well. Only a few sentences.
Room was dirty and stuffy. Dust on chairs, stains on the carpet and bedsheets.
Breakfast... I event don't want to remember it. I asked to have breakfast in dining room, but staff proposed me room-service. Ok. I asked about smth vegetarian. They were surprised. I offered flakes, hot milk, tost and chees. My question about chees puzzled them. They had no fruits, even an apple. The result that I got: milk seemed to be from soya, slimed-packed chees was old and package was slippery, very old spoon and plate, cold (realy cold) tosts (they looked as had been cooked several hours before I ordered them).
I checked in at 5.30-6 a.m. They asked me to pay the total 1-day price for these 6 hours (before official check-in time).
Terrible hotel

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Lady-magic

Travelers are raving about these New Delhi hotels

Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Reviewed March 29, 2013

i went there alone i got the wifi net facility which was my necessary requirement. net connectivity was good.and service of this hotel is also very good. very pleasant and calm environment is there.i enjoyed my stay there. its nice hotel.staff and management of this hotel is also co-operative

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank ashish9935
New Delhi, India
Reviewed March 27, 2013

my friend came delhi with his office colleagues and he told me to book a hotel in delhi and i booked this hotel for him because it is cheaper in cost and after getting such an impressive welcome from the hotel manager my friend was very happy.i really wanna say thnx to the manager of this hotel for giving us such a great welcome.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank sumitrathee2
bng
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I have seen this hotel is one of the worst service. We need to be very carelfull with these guys if you are buying anything from hotel always they charge double the MRP rate .. Last day of my trip there is no water facility in hotel .. i requesed room boy to get some water .. they supplyed through Bucket .. every time we need ask bring one more bucket of water .. Horrible experience .. I stayed with family better not to select this hotel.
and One more information is the picture was showing in web is different in Hotel view .. after 8 pm you can't walk outside the hotel with family area is not good and no clean.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Mumbai
Reviewed December 14, 2012

Poor in cleanliness with dirty rooms serving with dirty and itchy bed spreads,trearting badly with guests,off road location very difficult to access not preffarable for guests.----------------------

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

1 Thank SHAMEER M