All reviews business trip tata sky hd channels clean rooms room service recommended hotel night stay place to stay double bed breakfast was excellent main road nice service short stay a wonderful stay front office breakfast spread food quality
Selected filters
Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

Professionalism of the Staff & the whole Property is kept well maintained with a good variety of options in complimentary in Breakfast to choose from & the snacks and beverages in Rooms are extremely fair priced and has been like a Blessing in disguise as We checked in around 11 PM & the express delivery order by zomato 2 Times made go through a roller coaster ride once Delhi bc made us wait for 1 Hour & cancelled our order 2nd Time We placed order again in express delivery of 55 Mins option of Zomato with another Restaurant after placing the order around 1:15 AM & the order delivery Time showed 3:20 Am that was too much.. so snacked from Guest Room Bar & survived & took Rest.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
GM N, Manager at Hotel Blue Stone - Nehru Place, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2019

Dear Mr. Mahender,

Greetings from Zip by Spree Bluestone, New Delhi !!

We take this opportunity to thank you for staying with us and providing us your valuable feedback.

We have noted with pleasure that you have found our services to your complete satisfaction which is indeed most encouraging and your feedback continuously motivate us to provide you with services of the highest quality at all the time.

We value your patronage and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to our Hotel, where we will make every effort to ensure you have a pleasant and a memorable stay with us again.

Reviewed February 26, 2019 via mobile

I was with my Friends, Entire stay was good, helpful Staff, food was amazing, Reception staff was so caring, Nehru Enclave metro station is located to near, Lobby is Awesome,Recommended hotel must visit once.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
GM N, Manager at Hotel Blue Stone - Nehru Place, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2019

Dear Guest,

Reviewed February 26, 2019 via mobile

The services were excellent it was on time with quick and positive response everything was excellent. Room was well furnished and neat and clean available with all basic needs very comfortable and BIG size room. Hotel appearance was nice and pretty good. Staff was cordial they were helpful and kind. Food was good its tasty with good quality its fine.Food so delicious, Front office and staff very cooperative and polite.
Special thanks to Hotel Manager Mr.Karani Singh
Overall it was nice to stay I strongly recommended to stay this Hotel... Really Value for money

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Mr. Manoj,

Reviewed February 4, 2019

I arrived there was no hot water. They fixed that and then the shower didnt work. The room is basic. They give you one towel.Nothing more. And that towel is grey (it was probably white when it was bought). Even the bed linens are grey. The safe in the room was broken. No one could figure out how to work it. The staff is fair. As my office in India booked (as it was near a meeting we were attending) I had to stay here. Otherwise I would have gone elsewhere. Now that I know better, next time I will choose a Holiday Inn.

Room tip: Go elsewhere.
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
GM N, Manager at Hotel Blue Stone - Nehru Place, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2019

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Zip by Spree Bluestone, New Delhi!!!

Thank you for your feedback.

We have noted your feedback regarding your experience during your stay with us and deeply regret the inconvenience caused. I have addressed the same with my team to explore improvements and initiate necessary corrective measures to prevent a recurrence.

It has been observed that in hour hotel's feedback form you rated us good for our service and facilities but you mentioned differently in TripAdvisor.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Zip by Spree Bluestone, New Delhi , Please give us another opportunity to regain your trust in our services. Meanwhile, please do let me know if I may be of any assistance.

Warm regards

Prasenjit Bhanja

Reviewed January 18, 2019

Bedding was clean and the toilet area was clean. But the locks were in bad shape. Food was good. staff very helpful. Both the mornings, I had early morning trips planned and requested tea was served in 20 mins at odd hours like 4 am. most plug points were not working. had to disconnect the TV plugs to get my mobile charged. Overall a decent hotel but not cheap even by Newdelhi standards. I would not rate it overpriced either.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
GM N, General Manager at Hotel Blue Stone - Nehru Place, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2019

Dear Mr. Meshach,

Greetings from Zip by Spree Bluestone, New Delhi !!!

Thank You very much for choosing to stay at Zip By Spree Bluestone and taking time to share your experiences.

It is feedback from valued guests like you that motivates us to strive for excellence. We will always keep helping are guests and making their stay memorable.

I have shared your feedback with all my colleagues at the hotel and the entire team looks forward to your next visit to say Welcome Back.