“Perfect Stay !!”

Ranked #282 of 713 Hotels in New Delhi
Goa
“Perfect Stay !!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Its the perfect budget hotel that offers you almost everything that a regular 3 or 4 star hotels offer. I guess its hard to find such a nice property at such a low price. It is the cleanest hotel with the best soft western beds amongst the odd 30 hotels I've stayed at in all around India. The rates are very reasonable for this quality. The staff is extremely helpful and polite . I would definitly pick this hotel again if I was to visit Delhi.

Also they have huge conference areas and a big garden for wedding functions.Its an ideal place for weddings and parties to happen.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Sanjay82
KhushiDhar1991, Guest Relations Manager at Pulse Impulse, responded to this review, August 3, 2014
Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for sharing such a rewarding review on TripAdvisor.
I am very happy to know that you had a comfortable stay with us and were happy with all the services and facilities offered to you during your stay. It is wonderful to know that you have observed and appreciated all facets of our property .Comments like these enthrall us and bestow in us the enthusiasm to serve our guests with absolute love, compassion and professionalism.

We truly value your presence and look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Khushi Dhar

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Chandigarh
Reviewed June 20, 2013

My recent stay at Pulse-mpluse evokes mixed feelings... was pleased to see a sprawling, well maintained lawn on such a busy road of Delhi.A real treat in space crunched DElhi localities. The rooms are spacious.. tidy and have a kind of retro flavour..Washrooms are upgraded and well fitted. Service was quick but choices were limited.. Complimentary Breakfast was just an indifferent , meagre formality. An extra stay of just 45 minutes
beyond the standard 12 noon checkout time required permission from the lady who owns the place, her curt and rigid stance in allowing the extra time was very inconsistence with the hospitality industry considering all properties these days allow an extra hour or so if the accomodation is not immediately required for a subsequent guest in waiting.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

2 Thank Mohnish B
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor regarding your stay at Pulse Impulse New Delhi.

We will assure you that we will be flexible with Check-in and Check-out timings.However it will be subject to availability.
We would love to welcome you back with an even better experience.

London
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Good service, clean room, decent WiFi speeds & great food. I stayed in the deluxe room and found it be good value for the money you spend on it. Hotel and reception staff were extremely polite and friendly.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are more quieter
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank sonali_545
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for staying with us at Pulse Impulse New Delhi and reviewing us in this forum.

We are delighted to read your shining review of our hotel.It is heartening to know that you had a good time here and our specialized services and facilities exceeded your expectations.

We look forward to welcome you again soon.

Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Excellent customer service! The owner and staff were ready to go that extra mile to provide comfort, convenience and safety during my stay. The food was excellent and prepared exactly how I requested. Unprecedented commitment to service by the owner! Zubair- United Kingdom

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank ZubairAli70
Dear Guest,
We would like to thank you for sharing such a rewarding review on TripAdvisor.
I am very happy to know that you and your family had a comfortable stay with us and were happy with all the services and facilities offered to you during your stay.Pulse Impulse believe in philosophy of Spirit to Serve which enables us to serve all our guests irrespective of their purpose of visit with warmth and compassion.
I look forward to welcoming you again.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed August 14, 2012

The staff were pleasant and helpful, though mostly they don't speak English.

The location is on the extremely busy Ring Road, though my room, at the back was somewhat insulated from the noise. If the a/c hadn't been on, though, I expect it would have bothered me. It was convenient enough, and certainly it was easy to get an auto-rickshaw, as there are many passing by.

It was pretty clean, though some of the linens should have been replaced long ago as they had become permanently grey. The bathmat was frayed all around and had a large tear in the middle.

The room was fairly large and the decor was OK, but nothing special. There was a small fridge (but no mini-bar). Bed was a little hard.

The a/c worked very well and was reasonably quiet.

The bathroom was in need of maintenance. The shower barely worked and the faucet in the sink was so loose that I had to use both hands to turn it off and on.

Breakfast was uninspiring. The paratha was way too thick, and the yogurt was too sour. The juice consisted of a little container of Frooty mango juice.

This hotel is a bit odd somehow. It seemed deserted. I never saw another guest, and the staff were often not around, either. A few times, I had to go looking for someone, as no one was in the reception area. The place is OK, but I doubt if I'll stay again.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back are quieter.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Dear Guest,
It was a pleasure to have you stay at Pulse Impulse and we thank you for sparing your valuable time to review us on Trip Advisor.
I apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced during your stay at the hotel, we have taken note of your feedback. The matter has been investigated; aside, let me assure you that this is not our standard of service.
I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you again in the future

Best Regards,
bombay, India
Reviewed March 12, 2012

I stay in Hotel Pulse Impulse for 3 nights. The hotel was clean, the staff were very cooperative and the food was good and cheap! The location is also good. The stay was value for money.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank sanjeevbombay_india
Dear Guest,

I thank you for taking time to review you experience with the Pulse Impulse. It is indeed very refreshing to know that you had a wonderful time at the Hotel during your stay. Comments like these enthrall us and bestow in us the enthusiasm to serve our guests with absolute love, compassion and professionalism.

I thank you once again for your kind words and look forward to hosting you again.

NEW DELHI
Reviewed March 12, 2012

I am from Bangalore. I travel a lot due to my business nature. Towards Delhi the trips are more often as it is the second grosser for my business after Bangalore. For past 3 Years I did not find a place to use my business trip with Comfort. But last most stayed at Pulse-Impulse. Although I was a bit doubtful about the Property after reading the reviews written in trip advisor. But the reality is something else and then I realize seeing is believing. Cooperating staff, decent and silent property(although it is on RING ROAD: the busiest roads in Delhi) and on time cab facility. Excellent I must Say...

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter"
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank VINAYK44
Dear Guest,

It is great to know that your stay with us was a comfortable one and that you found our services up to the mark. We are happy that our rooms could impress you and that you found the ambiance to your liking. It is good to know that your experience with us was “Wonderful” and would love to welcome you back with an even better experience.

We look forward to your next visit.