“Devna, don't miss this fantastic place!”
Review of Devna

and 1 more site!
Devna
Ranked #54 of 716 Hotels in New Delhi
Paris, France
“Devna, don't miss this fantastic place!”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

A friend of mine recommended this hotel, located in a calm, safe and pretty area. We were 3 girls staying at Devna and I think we could have not found a better place to stay. David, the hotel manager, helped us to organise our trip while we were still in Paris. He made sure all along our stay that we feel like home. And we did. The staff is so nice! Always ready to help. The owner introduced himself and spent time with us to give some good advices on our trip around Rajasthan. The hotel himself is beautiful and clean, with a pretty terrasse. Don't miss the complimentary breakfast served with a smile. Excellent location!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank BMbo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Los Ranchos, NM
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Had a week of work in Delhi, and always need a restful place to stay. The place is beautiful, and the location is good.
My reservation got mixed up, and I wound up with a basement room (which actually was beautifully equipped, but I don't like a room without windows) They went out of their way to make me a happy customer, and by the end of my stay, I have to say they went above and beyond what was expected. The manager, David, is a gem, and the rest of the staff is there to pretty much grant your every wish. They turned my initial feelings around, and I would go there again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Trish R
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
Reviewed December 29, 2012

The Devna Guest House made us feel welcome the moment we landed in India. We learned of this place through the Lonely Planet guidebook. We walked in without a reservation just after arriving from the USA. The friendly staff welcomed us graciously with hot tea and showed us to our beautiful room. Paintings, handpicked antique furniture, and intricate woodwork set the Devna Guest House apart from any hotel we've stayed in and make it an immediately personal and endearing place. The staff is so accommodating and kind. They let us check in early and check out late, arranged taxis for us, and cooked us delicious breakfasts. We would recommend this place to everyone and will absolutely stay here when we come back to India!

Room Tip: They are all good rooms!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
New York City, New York
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Hi, we have arrived at New Delhi last week and my son made the reservations at BASERA guest house. We ask the taxi driver to go to 10, Sundar Nagar, but he took us to DEVNA guest house instead of BASERA because BASERA & DEVNA Guest house has the same Address. I spoke to DEVNA Guest house manager that we made the reservations here but the manager said there is no booking by my name. But I was more comfortable while I was talking to the manager as he was trying to resolve this problem and he said that we might made the reservations at BASERA. Then later we felt that the manager was right. He offered a cup of tea for us.
Then we ask the manager to show one of the rooms at DEVNA guest house to check. We went upstairs to check the room; Room is perfectly well designed and very beautiful. The Bath room and balcony was neat and clean, Also the garden look very beautiful.
So, we were not sure when we will be back again to India. Next time , we will make the reservations at DEVNA guest house. VERY BEAUTIFUL GUEST HOUSE.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Maine, New York
Reviewed December 10, 2012

My wife and I spent two nights at the Devna Hotel and the hotel manager, David, is both knowledgeable and helpful. The owner also introduced himself to us our first morning at the hotel. They include a nice complementary breakfast and have a lot of TV channels. Excellent location.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Ashland, Oregon
Reviewed November 11, 2012

What a delight to get out of the usual hotel environment and spend a few nights being pampered in one of Delhi's best neighborhoods! Staying at Devna was like visiting a rich uncle -- a beautiful home to drop in and out of 24 hours a day, great service, and a quiet neighborhood to walk around. It's a short walk to the zoo or a small shopping area, and access to the rest of Delhi's commercial, diplomatic or historic areas is as simple as a cab ride. When I wanted to play tourist and visit Agra, Devna set me up with a great driver and guide almost instantly. The room was a great value, and the chance to experience a wonderful Delhi neighborhood instead of just another high-rise hotel was priceless.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Steve W
New Delhi, India
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I stayed there during july 2012 for 4 days. DEVNA has become my home itself rather than a Hotel stay. Amazing hospitality by Mr. Atul Khanna and his wife Devna Khanna (Owners) , although they have very good courteous staff to take our care but there personal touch just increase the wow factor in my stay.
The place is very well maintained and all the Art collection of Mr. Khanna has added a special charm in the area, with all the old painting and old artifacts the lobby looks fabulous and the lawn in front is best place to sit and have a cup of coffee. The food is very good and don’t forget to try Cold Coffee 
The best part of DEVNA is its location which is located right in the Heart of the city with beautiful and peaceful neighborhood. I highly recommend this place.

Stayed July 2012, traveled on business