“Very good little find”
Review of Apartment 52

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in New Delhi
Apartment 52
Ranked #486 of 712 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Great - So much cheaper than a huge hotel and right behind The Park hotel so if you want massages etc. you can pop in there.
Great location, very clean and everyone was very helpful.
The rooms are a descent size - A fridge and tea and coffee making facilities - I will defiantly stay here again and I own a hotel so am quite fussy!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Apartment 52

Reviewed September 8, 2012

One of the better hotels in the Connaught Place area at a reasonable price

Though location would be difficult to find (I found it difficult), once you find the hotel, you would be surprised to see the great ambiance of the hotel, rooms quality (almost like 5star hotel), room sizes, etc

I would stay again rather than staying at any other hotel given the cost and value

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Nice and courteous staff. Neat and clean room. Food with limited choice. No nuisance like other hotels have.nicely located. Still few facilities can be added. I liked fresh food. Absence of restaurant and bar can add charm. Toiletaries such as disposable toothpaste and brush and razor if added will not be costly. No hoarding or name plate outside creates difficulty in locating place

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed August 11, 2012

The place is hidden so you have to be determine to find it. The hotel room was nice but the couch was clearly stained with many mystery spots. Not a big deal but noticeable. The wifi worked, breakfast was included and nice location. We left the room to tourist for the day and the staff came in and ate food out of the trash bin- the only reason we noticed is because they left the banana peels on the coffee table. Okay. Then we were quoted one price for the room but then it was raised upon check out. Next, we were told we had to pay in cash but when we didn't have that much in cash it turns out we could pay with a card. The price was raised again because it's soo expensive to pay with plastic. Then they called a taxi for us with no working AC. All in all, I would not return. Pity.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank 760annee_m
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Was a good place to stay on our 3 day business visit. Room was clean and the staff very polite and helpful. The room service food and buffet breakfast was spot on. Overall a very satisfying stay without any problems.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Down the back of Connaught Place. Would never have stayed here if I was a lone female traveller although the entrance is locked and guarded by 24hr security. Clean hotel, good night's sleep if you can bear the heat. Breakfast was varied and did enjoy the potato pancake type thing but I was reluctant to eat anything out of fear of developing Delhi-belly and did not take the plunge in trying new things. Nice, cheery staff. Bedrooms large with mini bar, air con, telly, safe. Bathroom nice but no air con in there, shower did overflow but not a major problem. Would recommend to couples, business people but not lone backpackers.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank PixieDoux
Reviewed June 4, 2012

I don't have any complaints about the hotel. I was in India in the summer, and while many people complain about having hot water, the problem was to have cool water to take a shower :D
The taxi driver had trouble finding the place, but apparently this is VERY common in New Delhi, according to the reviews I had read, so I didn't mind, just push the driver until he stops in front of the place. The rooms had a safe and an additional sliding lock from inside, which I read is recommend – in another hotel in Delhi, with electronic keys, someone simply opened the door when I was resting in the afternoon. Again, not the first to say this, most probably not the last.
The staff was very friendly, but IMH who cares, if the rest is bad. Breakfast was just ok, one type of fruit, one type of juice, and 4 types of Indian food. It was served in the room in 2 days of my stay, perhaps because of low occupancy.
The place is walking distance from metro station, and there rickshaws less than 50 meters from the hotel, so it's very easy to go around.
I booked through hotels.com, at the end I think it was a bit expensive, but it was a safe choice for the first nights in Delhi. Like other reviewers said, unless you're an experienced back packer with very low requirements for comfort and cleanliness, don't try to go cheap in India, you will be quickly disappointed: D Another reviewer said "standards equals to 5 star hotel", that's a quite an exaggeration, but I can recommend the hotel based on comfort, cleanliness and safety; these are the major issues I value.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo