Apartment 52
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
$209
$179
Hotels.com
$125
  • Breakfast included
ITC Maurya, New Delhi(New Delhi)
$176
$141
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $210/night.

$116
  • Breakfast included
The Imperial Hotel(New Delhi)
$149
$102
$81
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsconnaught placesmall fridgeindian foodmetro stationmin walkhot watercpwifi
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Down the back of Connaught Place. Would never have stayed here if I was a lone female traveller although the entrance is locked and guarded by 24hr security. Clean hotel, good night's sleep if you can bear the heat. Breakfast was varied and did enjoy the potato pancake type thing but I was reluctant to eat anything out of fear of developing Delhi-belly and did not take the plunge in trying new things. Nice, cheery staff. Bedrooms large with mini bar, air con, telly, safe. Bathroom nice but no air con in there, shower did overflow but not a major problem. Would recommend to couples, business people but not lone backpackers.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank PixieDoux
Reviewed June 4, 2012

I don't have any complaints about the hotel. I was in India in the summer, and while many people complain about having hot water, the problem was to have cool water to take a shower :D
The taxi driver had trouble finding the place, but apparently this is VERY common in New Delhi, according to the reviews I had read, so I didn't mind, just push the driver until he stops in front of the place. The rooms had a safe and an additional sliding lock from inside, which I read is recommend – in another hotel in Delhi, with electronic keys, someone simply opened the door when I was resting in the afternoon. Again, not the first to say this, most probably not the last.
The staff was very friendly, but IMH who cares, if the rest is bad. Breakfast was just ok, one type of fruit, one type of juice, and 4 types of Indian food. It was served in the room in 2 days of my stay, perhaps because of low occupancy.
The place is walking distance from metro station, and there rickshaws less than 50 meters from the hotel, so it's very easy to go around.
I booked through hotels.com, at the end I think it was a bit expensive, but it was a safe choice for the first nights in Delhi. Like other reviewers said, unless you're an experienced back packer with very low requirements for comfort and cleanliness, don't try to go cheap in India, you will be quickly disappointed: D Another reviewer said "standards equals to 5 star hotel", that's a quite an exaggeration, but I can recommend the hotel based on comfort, cleanliness and safety; these are the major issues I value.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank ascheidl
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Stayed there for 2 nights on a business visit in Feb 2012. Had trouble locating the hotel from the airport with taxi driver eventually found it to be amidst a residential area but close to main streets.It has a gated door which the guard had to open before entry and really it is a block of "residential" building converted into say a Guest House. Room is well decorated and looked new but strange the toilet seat of my room was old & stained. Breakfast was good, staff friendly & helpful and overall value for money for the room price paid. I would stay again if I am next in Delhi.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 13, 2012

I have stayed in this beautiful place in February 2012 with my husband as we were in our honey moon. Dont let the outside of this building desapoint you...because you are in for a surprise when you walk in! The room was beautiful..confortable ,very well decorated, and very clean! We were greeted with a smile every single day...the honesty that this beautiful people have shown ..I will for ever treasure..They went out of their way to track us as we left valuables in the room ..they manage to find the last number we have dialed from reception the night before so they could contact our taxi driver to bring us back to the hotel , as we were in the way to Delhi airport, so they could return my bracelet that I have left behind..you do not find beautiful people like this everyday.. If I ever go back to Delhi I will for sure be staying at apartment 52:) . Aarty , ( manager) Thank you...Lurdes - Sydney Australia

Room Tip: we have stayed in a suite. It was perfect
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lurdes120775
Reviewed May 3, 2012

This hotel is located walking distance to Rajiv Stn, metro station. The hotel is super clean with good security and quiet. Room and bathroom are spacious. TV channel in the room following international hotel tv channel. Small kitchen with microwave, small fridge are available. WiFi is available for free and it is pretty fast! If you wish to book a regular taxi from the hotel to the airport, the hotel will charge INR800 one way and this is very expensive. Staff is friendly and they even called to our room at 10:00 a.m. invite for a breakfast. When I said I want to skip my breakfast, the front desk said: "breakfast is very important sir to start your day". :) And somehow its true! Thanks!

Room Tip: Request a room facing the road side
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends