“Worst hotel ever”

Ranked #557 of 1,066 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Singapore, Singapore
“Worst hotel ever”
Reviewed May 19, 2011

I have made booking with the hotel way before coming to India.Promises made by this hotel were not met such as a tranfer from the airport to the hotel a driver to send me to the hotel.At Arrival at 11pm I had to wait for more than an hour for the driver at the Airport. While the hotel was only located 10 mins away from the Airport.When Arriving to the hotel.I notice I was not at the hotel I have booked with the hotel agent on the phone and contacting at the airport.I did not care muchfor it was 12.30 am and a flight to Goa the next morning at 9am.The rooms were clean but I could not sleep due to the bamboo with stones knocking into my window the whole nite through.The next morning I was promise complimentary breakfast and a free transfer back to the airport but to my shock it was delivered I just could not to get out of that hotel as soon as possible I had to pay for my breakfast and make my own back way back to the Airport.I wont reccomend this hotel which is located next to a contruction site in a small alley way.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank alexander294265

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Mumbai
Reviewed February 20, 2011

Hello, Never ever stay in this hotel! Shabby rooms with no hot-water supply, carpets and toilets are not clean, broken window AC, no sufficient lighting, no room service etc. Beware of the person standing in the rception while you communicate. Initially he may agree that the hotel can accept credit card, but after unloading all the luggages, he may deny his statement in a smooth manner! There is no room service, instead they trust on some outdoor source to get the food. You may surprised to see the ugly and torn menu card placed in your room table. In my experience, I had to argue to get the hotel bill after vacating the room...its just horrible experience for us.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Ajith2007

Travelers are raving about these New Delhi hotels

Hyderabad, India
Reviewed September 4, 2010

I found this hotel in ClearTrip, since i had to stay only for a night i booked it. It was horrible. The ac was broken, bed was bad. No water served. There were empty bottles of whiskey which the previous guest had left and to finally shock as i entered the toilet I found condoms :( ... Writing this review in fact from inside the hotel. Please stay away from this. I'll get out at the earliest possible.....

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank casperkamal
mysore
Reviewed May 19, 2010

To start with they claim that hotel is beside IGI air port.4 km almost that to some where in interior not even in main road.Rooms are dirty.Air condition not in a good condition.No one picks up phone when you try for room service.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

2 Thank kishan81