“Excellent room standard and great hospitality”

Hotel Citi International
Ranked #91 of 1,054 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Tsukuba, Japan
“Excellent room standard and great hospitality”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

We stayed in this hotel for a day and were happy with their services and hospitality. The room was very clean and everything was in working order. The hotel has WIFI, a luxury to stay connected. Staffs were very helpful and went out of their way to assist us in everything we asked for. This hotel is highly recommendable, especially if you do not know Delhi very well and looking for something in the heart of the city.

Room Tip: Please request the receptionist during the check in to recommend the room as per your requirement.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
GM C, General Manager at Hotel Citi International, responded to this review, August 30, 2012

Greetings from Hotel Citi International....

Thank You So much for taking time out and sharing your valuable feedback with us. We at Hotel Citi International are honoured to have a guest like you, hoping for a longer relationship.

Citi Group of Hotels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed August 17, 2012

My first trip to India! Arriving in Delhi shocked by its humidity and traffic, I wished that the taxi that needed to collect me would arrive. I had pre-arranged all my bookings before arrival, unfortunately when I finally arrived at my pre-booked hotel they had double booked my room.

Disappointed I requested the gentleman on the receptionto help arrange another room.
It just so happened that a good samaritan overheard what had happened and recommended Hotel Citi International.

From the moment I arrived to the minute I left, I was treated with great respect and up most priority. I felt overwhelmed at the contrast between the two locations.

Not only was the service both friendly and helpful, but the staff went out of their way to arrange transport, tickets and tour guides for the rest of my stay.

Room 215 was comfortable, clean and restful. After a long day of sightseeing and shopping, I would arrive to smiling faces. The food that I ordered at all hours of the night was steaming hot, fresh and always accompanied with a smile.

I must say I have not had such a convenient stay at any other location.

Hotel Citi International is now a must whenever I visit India!! Thank you Hotel Citi International for your great service and help. I hope to see you all soon.

Sheena
Sydney, Australia

Room Tip: The best room to stay is room 215.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank Sheena215
Dear Madam,

Damanjodi
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I had been to Delhi for attending interview for a sr level post in PSU. As usual I had stayed for two days in my favorite Hotel "CITI" where I am staying for more than 20 years. Behaviour & service of room boys are exemplary since last 20 years. Food I requisition is ready in my room in 10 Minutes. Refreshment required are served in hot & refresh conditions.Hotel charges they charge is quite resonable. Hardly there is any alternative place for my stay other than "CITI", I have ever thought of.The Hotel has grown tremendously from one building to three building. Never , I have returned for lack of occupancy.I wish all success of the Hotel team & its owner.
S K Dash,
AGM(Fin.)
National Aluminium Co. Ltd.
Mines Divn. Damanjodi, Odisha

Room Tip: Room facing to road is very enjoyable.You can see the view of the road & enjoy your stay.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank skdash
GM C, Manager at Hotel Citi International, responded to this review, August 9, 2012
Dear Mr.Dash,

We are very thankful to you, for sparing your precious time and writing a review for our hotel. We at Hotel Citi International are honoured to have a guest like you, hoping for a longer relationship.

satishseh@gmail.com
Reviewed July 25, 2012

During my recent visit to India, I had a rare chance to enjoy the great hospitality of Hotel Citi International, in the crazy busy part of Delhi. Situated on the side lane of Karol Bagh, a very busy business district of Delhi, it was great Oasis to rest and relax, after a hectic shopping spree. The room was quite nice, for the economical price I was paying for that central Delhi location. Close to most of the Delhi's shopping and business districts, it was a perfect choice for a business person. The staff is very cordial and helpful in this hotel and could arrange for you to have meetings in a comfortable conference hall. Even though it does not have a on site restaurant, it can organize meals for you on your request from there in house kitchen or local eateries, which abound this area. I will highly recommend it, for your stay, when you are next time in Delhi

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
GM C, Manager at Hotel Citi International, responded to this review, August 17, 2012

Vadodara, India
Reviewed July 23, 2012

The location of the hotel is excellent just a few minute by walk to metro station. the staff is very helpful serves very well I am staying there from last one and half years. But never felt the need to change the hotel. Although the food quality is excellent but the only thing to be improved is the food menu as it has not changed from the last 18 months.Rest the things are excellent....

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Greetings from Hotel Citi International....

Thank You So much for taking time out and sharing your valuable feedback with us. We will look into the suggestions given by you at the earliest. We at Hotel Citi International are honoured to have a guest like you, hoping for a longer relationship.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 10, 2012

The rooms are very well laid out and filled with all amenities.The staff were so pleasant, helpful and smiling. this was the case throughout my stay of 4 days. I'm not sure there are many or any other places this central to all the sites in Delhi, of this quality and service for this amazing price. Citi is compact, with everything you need in walking distance. GREAT FOOD , entertainment and tourist shopping. Excellent hotel !

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank mukherjee_minu
GM C, Manager at Hotel Citi International, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hotel Citi International....

Thank You So much for taking time out and sharing your valuable feedback with us. We at Hotel Citi International are honored to have a guest like you, hoping for a longer relationship.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed June 27, 2012

The experience of staying at Hotel citi international was great the enviorment of the hotel was very good and very neat and clean.The staff was very helpful and friendly, the food made the my experience a star ahead specially the chicken biryani and the chilly mushroom was just awesome, the location of the hotel is very good as it is located in the central delhi so everything is nearby to it.Surely when i will come back to Delhi i will only stay in Hotel citi international.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo