“This was the most terrible experience of a Hotel stay that I have ever had in my life”
Review of Hotel Western King

Hotel Western King
Hotel Western King
Ranked #240 of 1,097 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Reviewed December 19, 2010

I had a booking in the hotel from 12 noon on 16th December. I reached the Hotel at about 10PM. First and foremost, this hotel is 26 kms from the airport and 16 Kms from Hotel Hyatt and located in a very bad locality, totally opposite to the information mentioned in cleartrip. There was no one to attend me and I got allotted in a room with no TV, no intercom, no food and the guy there didn't even know what WIFI was. I had to take my dinner on a road side stall coz I didn't have any other option. I had an interview at 9 AM on 17th morning and still there was no proper attendant at the reception. I took my own taxi, didn't have breakfast and somehow made the interview. Only after reaching back at 11 AM, there were proper attendants and they allotted me a proper room from which I had to check out 12 noon. They didn't even give me an extension to rest for an hour. It was the most pathetic experience that I have had in my life.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
2  Thank Wannagoodtrip
There are newer reviews for Hotel Western King

Reviewed April 11, 2010

We came to this hotel during our 1,5 year world trip by car. The neighbourhood of the hotel's a bit shabby and there aren't many possibilities to eat outside the hotel. The wifi is OK but we couldn't receive it in our room, so we had to go to the reception every time. The staff was friendly. The room was not very clean, though. Especially the bathroom could be a lot cleaner!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank asfintesco
Reviewed February 24, 2010

I went there because one of my friend gave me the suggestion then I could know what the joke it was.

Absolutely rubbish, they are fraud. When I reach there I was shocked the finest suite of the hotel was dirty, a layer of dust was clearly visible. The lock of the door was not working, in the bathroom everything was broken. Cost was about 5000 INR. Totally cramped, no space at all. From the reception 2 man cannot pass together.

When I saw the condition, even you can find better hotel in delhi in 1000 INR. Location is horrible, don't try to go outside, wireless will never work in your room. I told to cancel my booking and I was ready to give cancellation charges. But they are real fraud, they told me just stay there one night and they will not take any cancellation charges. Somehow I sacrificed my one night in this dirty hotel. But second day they charged me for 2 night and the manager was not coming there to talk but was just talking on phone. What to say else. This was the most terrible hotel I ever lived in.

About Hospitality, forget man. They will try to cut your pocket as much as possible.

This hotel must be avoided if you are not habitual of sleeping in anywhere any condition.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Rajroshi
The Lalit New Delhi
#38 of 713 in New Delhi
WelcomHotel Dwarka
#35 of 713 in New Delhi

Been to Hotel Western King? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Western King

Address: Plot 19 Meera Enclave,Keshopur Mandi, New Delhi 110018, India
Location: India > National Capital Territory of Delhi > New Delhi
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Spa
Ranked #240 of 1,097 B&Bs / Inns in New Delhi
Price Range: $16 - $22 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hotel Western King 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Western King reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.