“Wonderful”

Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi / Saket
Ranked #46 of 713 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Excellent overnight stay and a really BIG city. Staff A1, breakfast great, room very comfortable with adjustable mattress. We'd stayed at the Claridges and Taj in previous weeks, but this place although not as swish to look at, gives you the comforts you really need. Great idea for mini bar...store at store prices.

Room Tip: Ask for a good room.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Satya P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi / Saket, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Dear jake69,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi Saket We are delighted that you were comfortable and felt well-looked after during your stay.

You feedback gives us valuable insights into what are important for our guests - comfortable room, good quality breakfast and great service. It is very encouraging to know that all of these factors met with your expectations and contributed to your positive experience.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to once again extend our warm hospitality to you, should your travels bring you back to New Delhi.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi / Saket

Reviewed March 3, 2013

My family and I recently spent 4 nights at this hotel. We asked for an early check-in and were given one. It wasn't immediate so we had to sit at the lobby for about half and hour or so while they prepared the room. I was travelling with my 2 year old who was getting restless at the lobby. The staff were really friendly and accommodating, They gave him chocs and played with him while we were waited for our room. The hotel is attached to 2 big malls so you can shop and eat without battling with the traffic outside. Rooms were clean and comfortable. I would definitely stay there again for my next visit. I just hope they keep up the clean standard of the rooms and the staff's professional service the next time I pop by! Keeping the hotel clean is hard enough... but maintenance is usually much harder.

Dear Giwly,

It is a pleasure for my team and I to know that you and your family enjoyed your recent stay with us.

Thank you for your feedback on the room and our service. It is encouraging for the team to realise that their hospitality and care highlighted your experience with us. I can assure you that they continue to uphold the high standards of our products, services and maintenance for all our guests.

We look forward to having you all with us again when you are next in New Delhi.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

We had made reservation from 24- 28 feb 2013 but due to some un avoidable circumstances we had to leave early and requested them for a refund . In the beginning they acted like they would after talking with manager and then they said we have to deal with our travel agent , we could not get of him as he was in Dubai,later he said hilton should have refunded you .
I am very upset in the whole process and would still continue my complain at higher level till we get satisfied result.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Satya P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi / Saket, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Dear smitu58,

Please accept my sincere apologies for your recent disappointing experience at Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi Saket.

You would have received my personal email to you by now, which I hope has clarified this matter for you. Because your booking was made through your travel agent and not directly to the hotel, we respectfully request that you contact them to reimburse the outstanding amount.

As with all travel agent bookings, once the guest has paid for the room package to the travel agent, the booking guarantees and payments are then usually transacted between the agency and hotel before the guest stays with us. Unfortunately, up until the time of your early check-out, we had not yet received payment from the agency and were regrettably unable to reimburse you at the time.

After personally looking into your case, I can confirm that the hotel has only billed your travel agent for the one night you stayed with us.

I wish to assure you that my team and I remain committed to delivering the best service and experience to all our guests. We look forward to another opportunity to extend the true and warm hospitality that we always strive to deliver. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Hilton Garden Inn Saket is a very good hotel and a pleasant place to stay in Delhi (which is not by the way very pleasant city in general). Hotel rooms are modern, well equipped and nice but the fitted carpets were little shabby. Hotel staff has a very good service attitude.The breakfast is ok and nothing important was missing.

Saket is quite far away from the city center but the Delhi airport can be reached in 40-60 minutes if there is not much traffic. Like other reviewers have already told there are also two modern malls in the same complex for shopping and eating. I must say that everything is so "western / international style" that you can easily forget the fact that you are in India. I suppose that fact is not necessary a good thing for everybody but for me this hotel was a pleasant oasis after a long journey in India.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Dear Aboensis,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and insights on Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi Saket, we are pleased to have been an oasis for you and your family!

We appreciate your feedback on our rooms, service and breakfast spread. It is good to know that you all felt well-looked after during your stay. We have noted your feedback regarding the carpets, which the team are promptly taking steps to rectify.

It was a pleasure having you all with us and we hope to see you again, should you return to New Delhi in the future.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

I stayed here with my wife during a weekend break to Delhi and Agra. We chose the
Hilton based on the cost which was very reasonable, and its proximity to the shopping malls. Previously, I have stayed in the area at the Sheraton hotel nearby. From the point of arrival we were made very welcome from the security staff at the entrance to the check-in staff at the reception. We were given a room on the third floor which was basic, clean, but of a good size with all the amenities that you need for a short stay. The bathroom was a good size with a small walk-in shower. The usual flat screen TV was available with a range of English language channels. Good storage space and a large safety box for lap tops etc. The hotel provides complimentary WiFi for up to 3 devices per room. Complimentary water was available in the room and more was available at no cost. The room didn't have a minibar, but in the reception area there was a small snack shop with crisps, drinks, chocolate and noodle meals that could be heated up along with a few books and souvenirs all at shop prices rather that inflated hotel prices. We arranged a hotel driver and car through the concierge to take us round the key sites in Delhi which was good value.
The restaurant was international and the dinner menu quite extensive with good portion size. We didn't take breakfast as we were out very early, but were offered the option of a a packed breakfast to take with us on our excursion to Agra.
The hotel has a direct access to the shopping mall which had a good range of western names as well as a food court.
The hotel has a pool and gym which we unfortunately didn't have time to try out.

Overall, no complaints and would recommend the hotel to people looking for a reasonably picked hotel in the Saket area.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Satya P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi / Saket, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2013

Dear Hudson0605,

Thank you for your generous review and recommendation of Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi Saket, it is always a pleasure when our guests enjoy their stays with us.

We appreciate your feedback and insights on our location, guest room, facilities and restaurant. It is very rewarding for the team to learn that their good hospitality and service made you feel safe and comfortable during your stay.

We hope to see you again in the future, should your travels bring you back to New Delhi.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

I stayed for three nights at this well located hotel in south Delhi. Staff are very friendly (if a little over attentive - at times you just want to be left alone...) and helpful. Rooms are modern and very clean. The restaurant and bar are also pretty good though the 'live entertainment' is a little cheesy (if well intended). Two frustrations 1) The AC was very noisy (even when 'off') 2) I used the steam iron which then rusted my shirt - I called the laundry team to fix the shirt which they did but they charged me for the trouble (even though they agreed not to).

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Satya P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi / Saket, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Dear LondonBlinker,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi Saket, we are glad that you were generally satisfied with your stay.

Whilst it is good to know that you were happy with our guest room and Food and Beverage outlets, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused by the air conditioner and the iron. Your feedback has been shared with the team for prompt corrective action.

We thank you once again for your review and look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to New Delhi.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Saket from February 25 through to February 27, 2013 and what I remember best about our stay was the warm, friendly service provided by the staff! Everything from our check-in, breakfast, in-room dining and check-out were taken care of so well, I wouldn't want to stay anywhere else! We were to arrive at the Hilton Garden Inn late evening however our flight was delayed and we only managed to arrive much later. As tired as we were, the check-in process was speedy and fuss free! Staff were so helpful but even more so when they heard we had to check-out earlier on February 27 morning! They kindly offered to pack us a take-away breakfast as we were checking out at 5am - I haven't seen this done anywhere!

Dear Poonam J,

Thank you for staying at Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi Saket, it was a pleasure having you and your family with us.

It is very rewarding for the team to realise that their warm hospitality and professional service highlighted your experience with us. It is wonderful to know that you felt well-looked after during your stay and that the special touch of our take-away breakfast made a positive impact on your impression of us.

Thank you once again for staying with us and we look forward to once again extending our warm hospitality to you all when you next return to New Delhi.