“Nice and cosy”
Review of Hotel Le Roi

Hotel Le Roi
Ranked #112 of 736 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Very clean, that's what I was looking for, and I got it right with Hotel Le Roi. And one more thing, running hot water 24 hr, which was must for us during 1st week of Feb,2014. Location wise also very good.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed February 8, 2014

We spend the the last weekend at the Hotel and to our surprise the hotel was overall very good value for money. Rooms were neatly done and certainly better than expected. The hotel has a really nice bar with a good ambience and music. The food was good and the staff was very helpful. Overall a very pleasant experience and would like to come back again

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 8, 2014

I got my booking done for this hotel through my travel agent The Indian Voyage based in Delhi. He suggested me this hotel but I was little confused before booking because travel agent told that its a 4* hotel in Paharganj. But when I checked in, I was clear. Its truly a luxury hotel with good services, neat & clean rooms, Delicious food. Also well connected to New Delhi railway station & Metro station. totally recommended for business as well as family travelers

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank sd_aglowstar
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Stayed in Hotel Le Roi after reading its reviews in TA. It's a great property compared for what you r paying. Nice clean rooms, City Center well connected to New Delhi railway station, metro. I find it value for money. I think they only have bar in the hotel with very nice interior and good food. It's a three star property. Recommended..

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Parmarventures
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I went to this hotel in December , when I entered the hotel the ambience of the place cleared my thoughts that I think I made the the right decesion , the receptionist received me as I was having headache from the journey I made she gave me the medicine , I entered the room the room were so clean and with awsome fragrance the food is so delicious , and the best part is it in the centre of New Delhi wherever I wanted to go it took Very less time , I would say thank to this hotel to make my stay so special in delhi

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Burziin
Reviewed February 6, 2014

If you r looking for a hotel in pahaganj this is the plce to stay. Modern rooms, close to connaught place and new delhi railway station and 300m approx from metro. They have a bar which offer a nice variety of ondian and continental food. I will recommend this hotel to all my nears and dears.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank komalgangi
Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights here with family in Jan when the temperature was chilly. No heater in rooms and hot water not hot. We had to without bath for a day and complain over 5 times to get hot water just for bath. The hotel has central boiler which I doubt is enough for all the rooms. The rooms were OK but bathroom needs cleaning. Housekeeping is average and rooms were not well maintained. But for budget hotel you cannot expect too much so 3 stars. The location is in market which is very crowded but close to metro station.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
#142 of 736 in New Delhi
Hotel Shelton
Hotel Shelton
#77 of 736 in New Delhi

Been to Hotel Le Roi? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Le Roi

Address: 2206 Rajguru Road | Paharganj, Near New Delhi Railway Station, New Delhi 110055, India
Location: India > National Capital Territory of Delhi > New Delhi > Pahar Ganj
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #112 of 736 Hotels in New Delhi
Price Range: $26 - $47 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Hotel Le Roi 3.5*
Hotel Le Roi Delhi provides you luxury accommodation in the heart of the Delhi. It is located in Paharganj near New Delhi Railway Station. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Le Roi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.