“More In Less Price”
Review of Hotel Le Roi

Ranked #112 of 712 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed September 6, 2013

The rooms of the hotel are too good. The amenities are useful and worthy. The price charged by the hotel for their services are not much. Everything is Pocket friendly. The room service are good and Quick. The staff is Supportable. The rooms are big and spacious. I will visit the hotel again for my meetings in Delhi. Thanks Hotel "Le Roi".

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank ssrajput
There are newer reviews for Hotel Le Roi

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I go to delhi for attending the marriage of a relative. One of my friend suggest me to stay in this hotel. The experience here was too good. I had a lot of fun with my family and friends. In day we go to attend the various programmes before marriage and at night we have lots of enjoyment at the hotel. Room service are very good. The room are big enough and well decorated. I gave tip to the room service boy for his co-operation and decipline.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I think we got luxury in less price. Le roi is a budget hotel but everything is not less than any luxury hotel. Rooms are good, food excellent and satisfactory service .. and yes it is very near to train and metro station. Overall, we had pleasent stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
LeRoi2, Manager at Hotel Le Roi, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Dear Guest.

We appreciate your kind words. We Endeavor to offer a positive experience for all of our guests.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Planned for 2 days stay but one day was well enough. AC does not go below, TV not working, they game me the room at 4 th floor but lift not working. Only restaurant menu was available which was very limited, no drinking water only bottled water that too very expensive. Room service very poor, The room was available very cheap on online booking but desk booking was almost double.The only best part was the Breakfast, which was really good.

Room Tip: Not worth the money.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank DeepakJindal
Reviewed August 21, 2013

This hotel is clean, comfortable and well run.

The streets nearby, like most of Delhi, however, are a bit on the dirtier side. The location is good (close to Connaught place and the New Delhi train station) but the streets are chaotic and dusty.

Nearby is a very nice little rooftop restaurant at the metropolis, which I recommend. It's expensive by local standards but still reasonable by international standards and was tasty.

The internet worked well as did AC and other appliances.

Recommended.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Everybody when travelled with family's gem they need a nice hotel with good services .. We have plan the same .. We have stayed in hotel le Roi .. It's very close to New Delhi railway Station ..I have checked review if that hotel .. It's really nice for all according to budget .. There is nice restaurant .. Tool with king size bed with modern toilet .. The behave of staff is very friendly .. My wife is feel very happy like home ..

• Stayed: July 2013

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I had not expected that the hotel will be so modern (in looks and ameneties) and when our cab entered the lane where it is situated, I had a little shock but once I entered the hotel I was plesently surprised. Freindly staff, nice rooms and very good food ... what else would have I expected in such a budget price. I will recommend this hotel to all !!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends