$137
$148
$86
$119
$92
ITC Maurya, New Delhi(New Delhi)
$177
$110
$174
$168
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
$211
$161
Agoda.com
$99
$89
Hotels.com
$169
$119
All reviewsnew delhi railway stationpaharganj arearecommend this hotelconnaught placetravel deskmain bazaarhotel is locatedbudget hoteltuk tukother hotelsclean hotelchoose this hotelbooked this hotelcomplimentary breakfastshort stayindian foodfront office
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Lobby Shiney and Clean. Friendly Smiles and Polite Reception. I saw a cockroach in the bathroom, but hey in comparison to what i saw outside, i won't complain. ;^)
Le Roi is in the old Old OLD part of DELHI, so just know that just metters away from the front door of the Hotel are people bathing, yes washing their hair, no soap of course, in big puddles of muddy rainwater on the side of the street, ok?
On a Positive side, there are no cows residing on this street.
We we arrived there was this Mousquito Killer Smog in the Hallway that made me choke and gave me a sore throat the next day, but that coulda been all the smog from all the cars in the streets where EVERYONE was Honking their horns. BTW, Try and get a room away from the main dirt road ;^) Those Indian are Big Honkers!
Internet worked but was slow if we used it in the room. Better in the Lobby.
Breakfast was good. Basic, but good. Service was Good, Staff Smiley and Curious as most Indians are to Whiter than White 'Gay' Tourists ;^) lol
Go to the Roof-top for a smoke, even if you don't smoke, go, the view is interesting. Watch life go by without anyone even knowing your watching them. Some Great 'real life' photos to be taken from this point of view ;^) Just make sure you have a good zoom lens ;^)
OnlyOne thing that really bugged me, for India, the price was kinda high. We stayed in Ancient Palaces in other cities that cost much less and they had Swimming Pools and all.
And oh, i almost for got. Our Blanket had blood stains on it, and the sheets were stained too :^/ but at least the pillows didn't smell, like a lot of other hotels we stayed at in Rajasthan ;^)

Room Tip: Add a 'TIP' to help to Choose a 'Good Room' ;^)
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 194PaulD194
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I stayed at Hotel Le Roi in September 2011 for my first two nights in New Delhi. The rooms were surprisingly modern, the beds were very comfortable, the bathrooms were very clean. The hotel has free wifi, you just have to ask the front desk for the code or use the computers in the business center. Breakfast is free and average. Nothing spectacular, but it was good considering. The hotel is located within walking distance to lots of eating places, shops etc...
If you are a scaredy cat this is not the place for you. The hotel is located on a very busy, bustling part of town the views out the window are not glamarous, the streets are crowded with people and traffic and it is loud. My sleep was not disturbed at all, I couldn't hear the noise from my room with the windows closed, but when I went out it was loud. The staff was very helpful, they have a money changer in the hotel which is very convenient. Satisfactory stay if you want to experience New Delhi on a budget.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank jamaicanbrownin
LeRoi2, Manager at Hotel Le Roi, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

Dear Guest.

Thank you for your patronage and recognition of our value. We appreciate your kind words. We Endeavour to offer a positive experience for all of our guests.

New Delhi, India

Reviewed August 15, 2012

We stayed in August first week for two nights. Rooms are modern and beds are very comfortable. The lobby is very nice with a business centre and restaurant. Staff is very helpful. I like there breakfast and pan cake was delicious. Its a complete value for money hotel and would stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for room in new wing.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
LeRoi2, Manager at Hotel Le Roi, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Thank you again.

New Delhi, India

Reviewed August 11, 2012

I choose this hotel after reading the comments on tripadvisor, and I decided to stay there once before my trip of northern India and once after the trip. The hotel inside was very nice, and the desk staff was helpful. Two things disappointed me with this hotel: the rooms were not exactly clean, there was dust on the tables. The second thing is that the service staff acted funny whenever they were looking at the young couples in the hotel - that was rude. I would really recommend the managers to better train the service staff for such situations!
I also checked other hotels around, and Le Roi definitely stand out for its better luxury.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Zu_Explorer
LeRoi2, Manager at Hotel Le Roi, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2012

Dear Guest.

Thank you for your patronage and recognition of our value. I and my staff appreciate your kind words. We Endeavour to offer a positive experience for all of our guests. Definitely, we will try to give some more training to our staff so no one face any awkwardness.

I hope we will see you again in the near future.

Thank you again.

New Delhi
India

Reviewed August 9, 2012

I am a frequent guest to the hotel and again stayed two nights there in early August. When I checked out, a front staff orally informed me INR650 as extra charge so I paid. But soon, I requested to print a bill since this is a business trip so I need receipt. Surprised, the bill showed only INR600, not INR650. So I asked the front staff then he said "you asked Rikishaw yesterday" what I never asked to hotel. After all, he returned INR50 but I guess he tried to cheat me. Better ask to print bills before you pay.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Superstarspy007

Dear Guest

We have a word with you regarding the same. As we said, we will take a strict action against this. We won't allow to anyone to do these such things in the premises.

We assure you this thing won't happen again. Hope we will see you again

Kindly accept our apology.

Regards