“Good experience.”

Hotel Today International
Ranked #565 of 713 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed May 18, 2013

really personalised service. front office peoples are polite and helpfull. amenities is in shape and up to the mark.

good.

1. nice front office.
2. good collection of guns & sword and some antiques.
3. rooms are well furnished.
4. all works as suppose to. like TV or AC or heater bath fittings etc.,
5. location is well central to delhi sight seeing and business visitors. near to metro & new delhi railway station.

to be improved.
1. dont have restaurant.
2. takes too much time for tea & breakfast.

Room Tip: Front side rooms provide you some fresh air. bit noisy in day time.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
9  Thank HARINCT
There are newer reviews for Hotel Today International

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Very nice and good quality of service.Staffs are so polite and cooperative.
Excellent Hotel. I reached in this 1st time . We saw the name board of the hotel in Street side.so i and my friend enter this and start to price of the Rooms . staff look two to three Rooms , all rooms are very nice so we suggest 2 floor in street side. Manager provide very cheap and best room,
we stay two days . I think this hotel is very nice in budget price . All facilities are here. Hot water provide when we call through telephone.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
6  Thank S K
Reviewed March 31, 2013

When you are staying at Paharganj, it means that you are looking for a low priced property, good connectivity, and decent rooms and service.

Hotel today international serves these basic needs efficiently.

Rooms: Well decorated, clean, good wifi connectivity, Large LCD TV with lots of channels. Select the rooms not facing the road, and it's quite quiet.

Price: I got a room at Rs. 1200/- per night, which was quite a good deal considering the room, service and the property overall.

Location: On Paharganj main road. Just 5-10 mins away from New Delhi Railway Station and Metro, and 10 mins away from the main wholesale market areas like Sadar Bazar and Nabi Karim.

Service: Good service. The staff is quite co-operative. A 50 / 100 Rs. tip at the beginning can get them working an extra mile.

Food: Taste is good, but they use lots of oil and spices. No restaurant, they have a kitchen though. Food comes nicely wrapped with foils and is served hot.

THE ONLY PROBLEM IS WATER. Forget about Potable Water, you can't even bathe with this water. I got actually BROWN water running through the tap. It was so bad that I got rashes on my skin after bathing, and my hair became rough like a rope.

Though this is not exactly a problem with the hotel itself, as the Delhi Municipal Corporation seems unable to provide good water, and they have banned drilling of new bore-wells due to environmental issues. The hotel's current bore-well is causing this problem, but they are helpless due to the Laws.

Overall good value, except the water problem.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank ritesharpee
Reviewed March 24, 2013

People generally confuse as we do always is to choice among the best and worst of the multiple facilities availblility, such as choosing a good accomodation in new delhi while on tour but thank to hotyel today international where i had been there with my friends in feb 2013. its just marvelous and i would suggest to all the aspect to have my choice among the other hotel competitors availble in new delhi. many hotels seems to have a good facility as they expose and we generally confuse but here i got all my expectations as i need also i desired. that to hotel today international for such a good care to all its customers.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
6  Thank PRABIR933395
Reviewed February 27, 2013

WELL MAINTAINED, COMFORTABLE, BIG SIZE ROOMS & Hygenic conditions of both the bath room & bed room were excellent. BEST VALUE FOR MONEY!!
Locattion wise very close to New Delhi Railway Station & Connaught Place & Metro

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
3  Thank Sarv Raj S
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel from 21st Feb 2103 to 24th Feb 2013. Hotel is near to many places like new delhi railway station, metro and connaught place. Rooms are good, but dont expect too much cleanness, as I have found some cockroaches also. Food served is good.

I found staff gives wrong info. Here are my experiences in hotel
Cons:
1. I was new to new delhi, When I landed took aero metro to reach new delhi railway station, as I am new and cabs and autos strike I have requested hotel guys to send private cab. from hotel to new delhi railway station max distance is 1.5 kms for this they charged INR 600, after negotiation they agreed for 400. If I take a walk also I should have reached hotel in 10 mins, when I asked about cab, hotel guys didnot inform about the charge, just they added in final settlement bill.

2. I have asked info to book delhi tourism bus for sight seeing. I have clearly specified delhi tourism A/C bus which I found in online. Hotel staff told they will do booking, they have charged 50 INR extra, for that I dont mind. But when next day I found that is not delhi tourism bus, its non A/C bus operating by private people. Before booking I mentioned clearly that A/C bus which is providing by delhi tourism, but they gave wrong info. I just lost the money. If you have travel plans, please do not go for suggestions by hotel guys.

3. I have booked this hotel through cleartrip. In final settlement when I paid for food and first day cab charge, I have asked for bill, But they denied to give bill and told cleartrip already given voucher to you, use that one only. They didn't give bill for food and cab charges.

4. For hot water, you have to call every time. But they will be switching on the heater with in mins, so in 5 to 10 mins you will get hot water.

5. They added Wi-Fi as amenities, but never expect Wi-Fi. You can connect wi-fi, but u cant even open google home page, as the speed is terrible. Wi-Fi they added, just to attract tourists.

Pros:
1. I have checked-in at 10:30AM on 21st feb and checked out on 24th Feb 12:30. They didn't consider extra hours and did not charge anything extra.
2. When we order food items the service is fast and food is good.

Final conclusion: If you are looking for mid range hotel near to metro and new delhi railway station, then only you can go for this hotel. But you have to adjust with this area, this area is not good. In this area, this hotel is Ok in mid range of cost. And do not take suggestions for your travel plans from hotel guys. They may give wrong info. And if you are using hotel cabs or any packages provided by hotel guys, do know the charges well before and complete info. And do not expect wi-fi access in hotel.

Thanks,

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

The hotel bldg is better than most of the hotels along db gupta. Room was fine but we couldnt figure out how the ac works. Domt expect cleanliness, i dont think its a big thing in delhi esp that area. Although the staff are veey friendly and we even got a good deal with money change. Db gupta road has also no nearby food stalls or grocery. I suggest within chadni chowk.

• Stayed: October 2012