Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Travelling Rajasthan

We went to the travel agency in Delhi looking for help in booking trains for the rest of our... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
R2309AKkathyp
via mobile
Great!!

I had them plan a good trip. They are very good agents. Also when I come to India I would like to... read more

Reviewed July 11, 2019
EijiY37

All reviews great trip train tickets tourist offices house boat jaipur agra uttar pradesh travel plans his team personal driver private driver golden triangle amazing experience excellent service day trip asif journey company
Selected filters
Reviewed March 13, 2019 via mobile

You will not regret, guys! " he told us, and he was right.
He was able to make a price and a trip according to our possibilities.
All was good, the hotels, tickets and our driver, Robin, was the best part of our trip!!

Thank you for everything Asif!

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed March 11, 2019 via mobile

Asif and his team were the kindest! Energy is always the most important when you travel, not just the landscape, not just the hospitality, not just the food. It's the vibe they give you. And they have given us the best. People you can trust that will make a tour for your expectations. Many many thanks.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

We used this agency to do the Golden Triangle in our visit to India. Assif and his team were very friendly.
My driver was kind, generous, friendly, knowledgeable and with a great English, if you are lucky you may also get Amir.
We had a small problem with our tour guide that decided on the last minute to no guide us to the Taj Mahal, Asif promptly gave out money back, and said he wouldn’t work anymore with this guide.
The first hotel in Agra could be a bit better, but our budget was not too high anyways.
I now want to go back to India and do another tour, as I know I will be in good hands!

Thanks for everything Asif, Amir and team!

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed February 11, 2019 via mobile

I Plan my Trip to com to india. One of my friend give have me contact of Asif he Plan my to to india two weeks around Rajasthan with car and driver. Ali was my Drive very friendly and noligable Person as well as guide xeplan about the places and History he was very good. Hotels was nice and we stayed in Heritage Hotel it was wondefull. We was very happy with the company increadible india private day Tours waiting for over Next to to come to india Travel with Same Company we recommende highly Asif

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed February 10, 2019 via mobile

My friend and I came to India for the first time with very little planning done beforehand. We got lucky finding this place. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Asif helped us plan the trip and worked well with our budget. He created a stress free trip for us. During the trip we were provided with a driver, Prem, to Jaipur and Agra. He was a lot of fun and so helpful. We had several issues with our bank cards and he was very patient and helped us find different banks that would work with our non-visa/mastercard debit card. He also stayed with us any time we were feeling overwhelmed and helped us not get scammed by sellers. If you have driver, request Prem! Also, the company provided us with everything we needed so all we had to do was show up with our vouchers. Thanks guys! See you next time.

Date of experience: February 2019