“Great food, excellent service”
Review of Big Chill

Big Chill
Ranked #39 of 12,822 Restaurants in New Delhi
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Neighborhood: Khan Market/Lodhi Garden
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We dined at this restaurant when we were in Delhi, in Khan Market. It is a nice café, the menu is quite extensive. The décor is very nice and seems well thought out. The food was remarkable. The pasta was cooked to perfection, the flavors were spot on. We were surprised how quickly we were served. Also the food was not too expensive considering the quality and popularity of this place. It was good value for money. The portions were decent. Highly recommended.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

We dined at this café twice during our trip to India. The food was awesome and the service was good. The Italian dishes were my favorite and the very popular shakes. I had the chocolate shake which was nice. The décor of the place is quite funky and very nice. I would totally recommend it.

1  Thank richardschultz251
Reviewed October 2, 2013

My girlfriend and i had a mixed experience here last week.

What was bad: 1) my girlfriend's baked potato was horrible: old, crumbly, microwaved to dryness. 2)The humus was grey. Why would it be grey? 3) the Caesar salad had generous cheese, but nonoe of the proper flavours... it shouldn't be just a few leaves of iceberg lettuce, some cream sauce, and some parmasean cheese.... this is something less.

What was good: my spaggetti putanesca- very spicy, salty from capers and olives.

And all this for over rs.1000... plus the compulsory 10% service charge. They gave themselves a rs100 tip for that food.

Sorry, no good. Maybe before you were good. Now, no.

1  Thank The_Great_Goat
Reviewed October 1, 2013

It was my birthday and we decided to venture Vasant Kunj so we hit the DLF promenade & Emporio..& when it was time for lunch Big chill suited to be a good option..and it was my first visit there..I loved the ambiance - was a different one...sine we were hungry enough & have heard a lot about their desserts so wanted to save some space for it..we had Pineapple Fizz & Orange sparkler..nothing special but very refreshing on a hot day...the people were good around there and quite helpful...complete vegetarians so i thought probably wont have much options but they proved me wrong...we had a thin crust Peri Peri ..and tried a couple of italian stuff and ended with a Missipie Mud Pie desert which was just sinfully awesome...

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We discovered this café when we went city hopping. We had initially decided to stop for a quick coffee but then found us extending our stay as we went for a full fledged evening snack. The desserts were really good here. The muffins were really soft and delicious. DO try there cheesecake. It is to die for.