juSTa Greater Kailash, New Delhi
  • Breakfast included
Sherya Hotel(New Delhi)
Krris Apartments(New Delhi)
View Hotel
Hotel Ivory 32(New Delhi)
Amara Hotel(New Delhi)
Star Inn(New Delhi)
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewsjaspal bishtm block marketspecial thankssmall hotelpleasant staygreat hospitalitynehru placebusiness triphome away from homethe hotel staffcourteous staffexcellent stayroom servicerooms are cleanhot watershort staymetro station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 15, 2012

I stayed there in 2011 for close to a month; was on a business/pleasure trip. Few facts on the hotel
a) Quiet place tucked away in a very nice rather posh area away from the hustle and bustle
b) Super sized bed, very comfortable
c) Very clean, nice furniture
d) Amazingly nice staff, very nice assistant chef, cannot remember his name, but a person who enjoyed treating his guests to a nice meal
Only thing the hotel needs to do is figure out how to have hot water running 24 x 7, had to call in advance in the evening for them to turn the hot water on.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Peeyush_23_84, Manager at juSTa Greater Kailash, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012

Dear Guest

Thank you for your valuable feedback on tripadvisor. We are very happy to know that your stay was comfortable with us. Your positive comments on staff specially chef has been shared with the team. Looking forward to welcome back at Justa The Residence

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Since I had reason to visit Delhi fairly frequently on business, I needed a good place to stay which was not too expensive. I chanced upon Justa, The Residence in GK1, New Delhi. I had a very pleasant stay at the hotel and here goes my review.

Justa is a small boutique hotel in Greater Kailash 1, New Delhi. It is situated very close to the M Block market.

What stands out is the service you get from the people at the hotel. An extremely pleasant bunch and always ready to help their guests, it felt as close to home as possible.

The second thing I liked about the place was the location. It seemed fairly centrally located Most of the placed that mattered to me including Vasant Kunj, Connaught Place, Airport, were a 30 min or less drive from the hotel. But more important to me was its proximity to the M Block market. The M Block market is walking distance from the hotel, and has many shops, bars (expensive), chaat shops (chaat is a spicy Indian snack), and restaurants. On a typical day, on my way back from office, I would go to the market, have a chaat and then come back to the hotel.

The rooms are fairly good, though not big, have AC and TV of course, a minibar. They have free wifi. I found food served through room service to be pretty good. They have free breakfast which is good, but I think they could do a better job in this department. Some of the stuff like idlis or parantha was more dry than they should be. They also provide very good laundry service (did it quicker than normal when I told them I had run out of clothes). Newspapers are delivered free to the room.

So a very good value for money. And as they advertise, I do felt like it was home away from home unlike the more upscale and expensive hotels. There are several other boutique hotels on the same street, but given that I like this one, I would not want to test my luck at any other hotel for a medium budget stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Subhrajit B
Peeyush_23_84, Manager at juSTa Greater Kailash, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2012

Dear Guest

We sincerely thank you for your kind, motivating and praising words of our service and staff on tripadvisor. We are delighted that you had a wonderful stay with us and justa The Residence is your preferred choice. I had also shared your feedback on breakfast with our team and you will definitely find improvement on the same on your next visit.
Once again thank you for encouraging us and we are looking forward to welcome you back at justa The Residence
Justa The Residence

Reviewed August 26, 2012

I have been staying at this property on a regular basis and have found it to be comparable with the other 3 star properties in terms of facilities, cleanliness and friendliness. Quite locality, but just a few minutes walk from the main road going to Nehru Place. It is also located at a point where getting alternative transport is very easy and one does not need to walk anywhere to catch a autorickshaw.

Spacious rooms & good food.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Benjamin J
Peeyush_23_84, Manager at juSTa Greater Kailash, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2012

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for your review on tripadvisor. We as a team are very happy to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. looking forward to welcome you again

Justa The Residence

Reviewed August 22, 2012

We stayed in the hotel for 2 nights - 18-Aug-2012 and 19-Aug-2012. We primarily were in Delhi for local site seeing and to visit Taj Mahal, Mathura and Vridavan. This is primarily a 2star-3star hotel.

Positives
------------

1. Very apt for the name of hotel - small luxury hotel. Very cozy hotel.
2. Very close to the shopping centers around Delhi. Located in a safe and posh residential area.
3. Quick and prompt service by staff
4. Rooms and toilets are clean and well maintained
5. Good amount of security arrangements

Negatives
-------------
1. No ironing facility available inside the room
2. No hot water available readily and 24hrs.
3. Luxury tax was too high almost 18% of the hotel room rent. Crowne Plaza charges at 10%.
4. I booked for room rate with breakfast but unfortunately we didn't have breakfast; we requested them to change the plan to without breakfast but they didn't honor our request.
5. When Do not disturb put - don't enter the room and
6. 24hr room service had limited options - It's only Briyani or Sandwich. There is no veg salads.
7. AC makes loud noise while operation - vents need to be repaired or greased.
8. Lighting could be improved - it's quite dark in some areas of the room

In terms of Cost - just be aware of the final tax that gets added in the end which is about 27% of the base rate (total rooms price). We took 2 rooms with 2 people per room for 2 nights. Charges are mentioned below:

Number of nights: 2
Number of guests: 4
Total rooms price: 17000
Total Taxes: 4662
Total amount: 21662

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Vinay N
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Excellent location,Excellent rooms,Excellent hospitality........ this is how I can in short describe Justa.
Stayed here for nearly a month and had ample time to find shortcomings of the place....... but surprisingly could not find any........

The manual says its a small luxury hotel...... so dont expect huge rooms, huge lobby.
But the rooms are descent enough with enough space, the bathrooms are very nicely moduled to be spacious enough. The best part of the hotel are its staffs. Each and everybody are very courtious, descent, helpful & cooperative.... In short the employees over here are the best the industry......

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest
Thank You for your review we are glad that you had a wonderful experience with Justa The Residence Greater Kailash. Your appreciation for the service will help us to keep up the justa brand. Looking forward to welcome you again