We stayed in the hotel for 2 nights - 18-Aug-2012 and 19-Aug-2012. We primarily were in Delhi for local site seeing and to visit Taj Mahal, Mathura and Vridavan. This is primarily a 2star-3star hotel.
1. Very apt for the name of hotel - small luxury hotel. Very cozy hotel.
2. Very close to the shopping centers around Delhi. Located in a safe and posh residential area.
3. Quick and prompt service by staff
4. Rooms and toilets are clean and well maintained
5. Good amount of security arrangements
1. No ironing facility available inside the room
2. No hot water available readily and 24hrs.
3. Luxury tax was too high almost 18% of the hotel room rent. Crowne Plaza charges at 10%.
4. I booked for room rate with breakfast but unfortunately we didn't have breakfast; we requested them to change the plan to without breakfast but they didn't honor our request.
5. When Do not disturb put - don't enter the room and
6. 24hr room service had limited options - It's only Briyani or Sandwich. There is no veg salads.
7. AC makes loud noise while operation - vents need to be repaired or greased.
8. Lighting could be improved - it's quite dark in some areas of the room
In terms of Cost - just be aware of the final tax that gets added in the end which is about 27% of the base rate (total rooms price). We took 2 rooms with 2 people per room for 2 nights. Charges are mentioned below:
Number of rooms: 2
Number of nights: 2
Number of guests: 4
Total rooms price: 17000
Total Taxes: 4662
Total amount: 21662
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your juSTa Greater Kailash, New Delhi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Justa The Residence Greater Kailash Hotel New Delhi