“Superb services”

juSTa Greater Kailash, New Delhi
Ranked #27 of 715 Hotels in New Delhi
“Superb services”
Reviewed February 10, 2012

During my stay at justa the residence I was very much comfortable. Hotel environment was very good and acceptable. It is a small hotel but services are much better or we can say that equivalent to 5 star hotel. Another good thing about this hotel is staff behaviour towards the guest. Staff of the hotel is very caring and they will always try to make your stay comfortable. Finally overall I want to say to all those who will be travelling to delhi should try this hotel atleast once.

• Stayed February 2012
Peeyush_23_84, Manager at juSTa Greater Kailash, New Delhi, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you for your review we are happy that you had a wonderful stay at Justa The residence looking forward to welcome you again.
Regards
Peeyush Badola
Assistant manager operations
Justa The Residence

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (140)
Bath
Reviewed February 5, 2012

Boutique hotel style but in some need of updating. Could have been cleaner. Friendly and attentive restaurant staff. Some way out of the city. Dodgy power points.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
Richksin, Public Relations Manager at juSTa Greater Kailash, New Delhi, responded to this review, February 21, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. It gives us a chance to introspect our areas of improvement. We have made a note of your observations and are keen to know a bit more about some of the things you have mentioned. Regarding the location, GK1 is one of the key markets in South Delhi, a bustling commercial hub. However I am not sure where your work was.
In the meanwhile, I would be much obliged if you could please write back in and let me know your specific observations.

Thank you and look forward to hearing from you

Head Corporate Communications...
germany
Reviewed January 25, 2012

The best place to stay. It was really overwhelming to experience such type of hospitality. Far away from 5-star hotels' hustle-bustle. It feels so safe and quite & at the same time perfect place for shopping as its very near to good markets and malls. Got to know about this hotel on internet. Hotel staff is very warm and welcoming. Food was yummy specially continental. Hotel looks like a beautiful home. Rooms are so cozy and it gives a feel of vintage era. Memorable week in Delhi. Enjoyed my trip. Special thanks to Mr. Satindra and team. Every single staff is more than happy to serve you better.

Room Tip: Suites are awesome
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Richksin, Public Relations Manager at juSTa Greater Kailash, New Delhi, responded to this review, January 31, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your very encouraging feedback, We are delighted to know that you had an enjoyable stay. Justa in Sanskrit means welcome, infact welcome to your own home and we are gald you carry back the same feeling.

We look forward to welcoming you back again at our hotels.

Gauteng
Reviewed January 25, 2012

It was my first visit to india and I did not know what to expect,but I was surprised by the friendliness of the staff and comfort of the hotel.All my fears were put to ease and the managers were all ever ready to assist in whatever way possible,that to me was exellent service.
Very clean and hygenic enviroment,the food was good and not too pricey.
I would definitley stay there on my next visit.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback, We are happy to know that you had a pleasant stay and look froward to welcoming you back again at our hotels.

New York City, New York
Reviewed January 24, 2012

this hotel is situated in one of the reputed area of New Delhi. This is the down town area where this hotel is located. The ambiance of the hotel and its services are superb and outstanding. I have stayed in many hotels in new Delhi and the frequent visitor and traveler for this territory. If compared to other hotels' services and facilities this is an awesome and matchless.
This hotel provides very descent and comfortable stay as soon as I steped in into the hotel, the hotel staff gave me very warm welcome and after I got into my room there was a call from the receptionist called Mr. Anurag whether I am comfortable in the room or not. He explained me each and every facility of the hotel. During my stay, in the evening I was just thinking to go for outing for dinner but when I interacted with coffee shop staff Mr. Sanjay about delicious and homely food services in the hotel I have changed my plan to have my dinner in the hotel instead of going some where outside. Really to say food and services were outstanding.
nobody can imagine that this type of small hotel can provide express service like five star hotels do. Finally I would like to say that I realized this place a perfect home away from my home and i will surly recommend this hotel to my friends and relatives for a nice and unforgettable stay.

Room Tip: front view room on first floor is best one
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your very valuable feedback, I have shared it with our team and we are delighted to know that you had an enjoyable stay. Feedbacks are always welcome and a positive feedback is very encouraging to the team and inspires us to perform even better

We have hotels located in Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Udaipur. Please let us know next time you plan a visit. We look forward to welcoming you back again at our hotels.

UK
Reviewed January 23, 2012

This was our first night in Delhi. The hotel staff are very welcoming and helpful. the room was clean and comfortable. The food was good but the beer extremely expensive (discovered too late!). The hotel is right beside a very busy road so the traffic noise and the horns (used incessantly throughout India) are a bit intrusive. During out stay there was a lot of crashing and banging in the corridors outside the room (not the fault of the hotel i assume). Its a shame there is not a more user friendly balcony - we did sit outside (the staff immediately brought us chairs to sit on the small verandah, really helpful) and we were surprised by the lush trees all around, despite the proximity of the road. All in all clean, friendly but not luxurious.

Room Tip: The rooms on the side of the hotel away from the road are probably a bit quieter
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed January 22, 2012

We were scheduled to stay at the Justa the Residence Hotel at the beginning and end of our two weeks trip to India. We arrived with 26 university students to the hotel feeling exhausted and ready for a long check in process. We were pleaseantly surprised to have the staff wanting to make us get to our bed as soon as possilbe. The staff made us feel we just arrived home and everything will be taken care of for us. We were treated warmly and they did their very best to take care of every requests. When we returned at the end of our trip the students applauded and hugged the staff because they felt as if they had returned home. The cafe felt like our living room. The office felt like our private work space. The rooms were mixture of modern and cozy. The wi-fi internet connection was the only complain we had and again the staff did their best to help us. This is more like a bed and breakfast setting and great if you are not planning on spending your whole day in the hotel-not much available in the hotel itself. The chef and cafe staff will make you anything you want for the buffet and room service. Close to shopping. It was not 5 star but we w definitely made up for it with the personal attention. Great hotel without breaking the bank. Thanks Justa the Residence Hotel team. We all miss you.

Room Tip: Corner suite were great for me.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Peeyush_23_84, Manager at juSTa Greater Kailash, New Delhi, responded to this review, September 9, 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you so much for such a wonderful and motivating words. Your review has been shared with our team and it will encourage us to keep up the good work. We are very delighted that you had a wonderful stay with us, looking forward to welcome you back in Justa The Residence

Peeyush Badola
Assistant Manager Operations
Justa The Residence
Also consider these accommodations in or near New Delhi
juSTa Gurgaon Hotel
#18 of 234 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Greater Kailash I
Wood Castle Grand
#6 of 715 in New Delhi
Wood Castle
#15 of 715 in New Delhi

Been to juSTa Greater Kailash, New Delhi? Share your experiences!