“***vErY CoMfORTaBlE StAy***”

Ranked #24 of 716 Hotels in New Delhi
New York City, New York
“***vErY CoMfORTaBlE StAy***”
Reviewed January 24, 2012

this hotel is situated in one of the reputed area of New Delhi. This is the down town area where this hotel is located. The ambiance of the hotel and its services are superb and outstanding. I have stayed in many hotels in new Delhi and the frequent visitor and traveler for this territory. If compared to other hotels' services and facilities this is an awesome and matchless.
This hotel provides very descent and comfortable stay as soon as I steped in into the hotel, the hotel staff gave me very warm welcome and after I got into my room there was a call from the receptionist called Mr. Anurag whether I am comfortable in the room or not. He explained me each and every facility of the hotel. During my stay, in the evening I was just thinking to go for outing for dinner but when I interacted with coffee shop staff Mr. Sanjay about delicious and homely food services in the hotel I have changed my plan to have my dinner in the hotel instead of going some where outside. Really to say food and services were outstanding.
nobody can imagine that this type of small hotel can provide express service like five star hotels do. Finally I would like to say that I realized this place a perfect home away from my home and i will surly recommend this hotel to my friends and relatives for a nice and unforgettable stay.

Room Tip: front view room on first floor is best one
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Richksin, Public Relations Manager at juSTa Greater Kailash, New Delhi, responded to this review, January 31, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your very valuable feedback, I have shared it with our team and we are delighted to know that you had an enjoyable stay. Feedbacks are always welcome and a positive feedback is very encouraging to the team and inspires us to perform even better

We have hotels located in Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Udaipur. Please let us know next time you plan a visit. We look forward to welcoming you back again at our hotels.

richak.singh@justahotels.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (137)
UK
Reviewed January 23, 2012

This was our first night in Delhi. The hotel staff are very welcoming and helpful. the room was clean and comfortable. The food was good but the beer extremely expensive (discovered too late!). The hotel is right beside a very busy road so the traffic noise and the horns (used incessantly throughout India) are a bit intrusive. During out stay there was a lot of crashing and banging in the corridors outside the room (not the fault of the hotel i assume). Its a shame there is not a more user friendly balcony - we did sit outside (the staff immediately brought us chairs to sit on the small verandah, really helpful) and we were surprised by the lush trees all around, despite the proximity of the road. All in all clean, friendly but not luxurious.

Room Tip: The rooms on the side of the hotel away from the road are probably a bit quieter
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed January 22, 2012

We were scheduled to stay at the Justa the Residence Hotel at the beginning and end of our two weeks trip to India. We arrived with 26 university students to the hotel feeling exhausted and ready for a long check in process. We were pleaseantly surprised to have the staff wanting to make us get to our bed as soon as possilbe. The staff made us feel we just arrived home and everything will be taken care of for us. We were treated warmly and they did their very best to take care of every requests. When we returned at the end of our trip the students applauded and hugged the staff because they felt as if they had returned home. The cafe felt like our living room. The office felt like our private work space. The rooms were mixture of modern and cozy. The wi-fi internet connection was the only complain we had and again the staff did their best to help us. This is more like a bed and breakfast setting and great if you are not planning on spending your whole day in the hotel-not much available in the hotel itself. The chef and cafe staff will make you anything you want for the buffet and room service. Close to shopping. It was not 5 star but we w definitely made up for it with the personal attention. Great hotel without breaking the bank. Thanks Justa the Residence Hotel team. We all miss you.

Room Tip: Corner suite were great for me.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Peeyush_23_84, Manager at juSTa Greater Kailash, New Delhi, responded to this review, September 9, 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you so much for such a wonderful and motivating words. Your review has been shared with our team and it will encourage us to keep up the good work. We are very delighted that you had a wonderful stay with us, looking forward to welcome you back in Justa The Residence

Peeyush Badola
Assistant Manager Operations
Justa The Residence
Vienna, Austria
Reviewed December 26, 2011

I decided to book this hotel based on other people experience. Aslo have read some negative one. Of course, this is very individual but:
1. for Indian standards this is excellent hotel and not 5 star
2. rooms are nice, big enough, beds are comfortable, clean
3. service is extremly warm...sometimes too much (they are really trying to be the best, you are very good, so you don't have to try this hard)
4. location is ok, not centrally but in such big city, you cannot have everything, Metro station is very close and this is most convinient way of transport in Delhi
5. breakfast is ok, according to hotel classification (nothing superb, just normal)
6. area is safe and somewhat quiet
Thank you once more for my first days in India!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank intrepidCRO
Richksin, Public Relations Manager at juSTa Greater Kailash, New Delhi, responded to this review, January 14, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your very valuable and objective feedback, I have shared it with our team and we are delighted to know that you had an enjoyable stay. Feedbacks are always welcome and a positive feedback is very encouraging to the team and inspires us to perform even better

We look froward to welcoming you back again at our hotels.

Plainsboro, New Jersey
Reviewed December 23, 2011

Got what I had expected, clean room, clean bathroom and the AC worked just fine, the rooms can be a bit bigger for the price.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank MRP123456
Dear Guest,

We thank you for your very valuable feedback.Please let us know your plans for next visit and we would be delighted to have ypou back with us.

Look forward to welcoming back.

Clearwater
Reviewed December 16, 2011

I found this gem on Expedia and landed here after five days in a total dump in Delhi. I arrived worn out and disgusted with Delhi, but soon felt right at home. The service here is unmatched. I bet they asked me 10 times a day if everything was all right, and another 10 times if there was anything I needed. It is spotless and the room is a safe, quiet haven from the chaos of this marvelous city.

This is located in the posh GK district of Delhi, so there is a lot to do. It is a lovely area.

Seriously, I needed a place to crash and recover from the horrible place I was staying. I planned to stay here two nights, but added a third before I will leave town. I highly recommend this wonderful hotel.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank loislanee
Richksin, Public Relations Manager at juSTa Greater Kailash, New Delhi, responded to this review, January 13, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. I have shared your comments with the hotel team and we are all delighted to know you enjoyed your stay with us.Its feedback from guests like yourselves which encourage us to go the extra mile.

Please let us know when you plan your next visit and we would be happy to have you stay with us.

Stevenage, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 1, 2011

The hotel is a small boutique hotel, typical of the style in Greater Kailash. I stayed for a few days over the Delhi F1 GP weekend in November. The staff were very courteous and tried to help with everything I asked for. They had arranged a car from the airport, which unfortunately didn't turn up though! Other than that, things were fine.

The room was nicely appointed, with a very nice big comfy bed. The view from the room was not great, but it was Delhi outside and that's where you are, so deal with it! The bathroom was a bit disappointing with some pretty shoddy fittings.

The breakfast choice was somewhat limited, but the dinner menu was much better and I had some really good Indian food there one evening.

Overall it was a nice stay although I would probably want to try somewhere else if I were to return to Delhi (not likely, but that's a whole other tale!)

Room Tip: The suites are a bit bigger with a seating area, for not much more money
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank Neilroberts01
Richaksingh, Public Relations Manager at juSTa Greater Kailash, New Delhi, responded to this review, December 3, 2011
Dear Guest,

I am pleased to note that you had a pleasant stay with us and thank you for your very valuable feedback. It's feedback from guests like yourselves which encourage us to go the extra mile.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Also consider these accommodations in or near New Delhi
juSTa Gurgaon Hotel
#18 of 233 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Greater Kailash I
Wood Castle Grand
#7 of 716 in New Delhi
bloomrooms @ Link Rd
#32 of 716 in New Delhi

Been to juSTa Greater Kailash, New Delhi? Share your experiences!