“Home Sweet Home in Delhi”

juSTa Greater Kailash, New Delhi
Ranked #38 of 728 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed January 22, 2012

We were scheduled to stay at the Justa the Residence Hotel at the beginning and end of our two weeks trip to India. We arrived with 26 university students to the hotel feeling exhausted and ready for a long check in process. We were pleaseantly surprised to have the staff wanting to make us get to our bed as soon as possilbe. The staff made us feel we just arrived home and everything will be taken care of for us. We were treated warmly and they did their very best to take care of every requests. When we returned at the end of our trip the students applauded and hugged the staff because they felt as if they had returned home. The cafe felt like our living room. The office felt like our private work space. The rooms were mixture of modern and cozy. The wi-fi internet connection was the only complain we had and again the staff did their best to help us. This is more like a bed and breakfast setting and great if you are not planning on spending your whole day in the hotel-not much available in the hotel itself. The chef and cafe staff will make you anything you want for the buffet and room service. Close to shopping. It was not 5 star but we w definitely made up for it with the personal attention. Great hotel without breaking the bank. Thanks Justa the Residence Hotel team. We all miss you.

Room Tip: Corner suite were great for me.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Peeyush_23_84, Manager at juSTa Greater Kailash, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2012

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for such a wonderful and motivating words. Your review has been shared with our team and it will encourage us to keep up the good work. We are very delighted that you had a wonderful stay with us, looking forward to welcome you back in Justa The Residence

Peeyush Badola
Assistant Manager Operations
Justa The Residence

Reviewed December 26, 2011

I decided to book this hotel based on other people experience. Aslo have read some negative one. Of course, this is very individual but:
1. for Indian standards this is excellent hotel and not 5 star
2. rooms are nice, big enough, beds are comfortable, clean
3. service is extremly warm...sometimes too much (they are really trying to be the best, you are very good, so you don't have to try this hard)
4. location is ok, not centrally but in such big city, you cannot have everything, Metro station is very close and this is most convinient way of transport in Delhi
5. breakfast is ok, according to hotel classification (nothing superb, just normal)
6. area is safe and somewhat quiet
Thank you once more for my first days in India!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank intrepidCRO
Richksin, Public Relations Manager at juSTa Greater Kailash, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your very valuable and objective feedback, I have shared it with our team and we are delighted to know that you had an enjoyable stay. Feedbacks are always welcome and a positive feedback is very encouraging to the team and inspires us to perform even better

We look froward to welcoming you back again at our hotels.

Reviewed December 23, 2011

Got what I had expected, clean room, clean bathroom and the AC worked just fine, the rooms can be a bit bigger for the price.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank MRP123456

Dear Guest,

We thank you for your very valuable feedback.Please let us know your plans for next visit and we would be delighted to have ypou back with us.

Look forward to welcoming back.

Reviewed December 16, 2011

I found this gem on Expedia and landed here after five days in a total dump in Delhi. I arrived worn out and disgusted with Delhi, but soon felt right at home. The service here is unmatched. I bet they asked me 10 times a day if everything was all right, and another 10 times if there was anything I needed. It is spotless and the room is a safe, quiet haven from the chaos of this marvelous city.

This is located in the posh GK district of Delhi, so there is a lot to do. It is a lovely area.

Seriously, I needed a place to crash and recover from the horrible place I was staying. I planned to stay here two nights, but added a third before I will leave town. I highly recommend this wonderful hotel.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank loislanee
Richksin, Public Relations Manager at juSTa Greater Kailash, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. I have shared your comments with the hotel team and we are all delighted to know you enjoyed your stay with us.Its feedback from guests like yourselves which encourage us to go the extra mile.

Please let us know when you plan your next visit and we would be happy to have you stay with us.

Reviewed December 1, 2011

The hotel is a small boutique hotel, typical of the style in Greater Kailash. I stayed for a few days over the Delhi F1 GP weekend in November. The staff were very courteous and tried to help with everything I asked for. They had arranged a car from the airport, which unfortunately didn't turn up though! Other than that, things were fine.

The room was nicely appointed, with a very nice big comfy bed. The view from the room was not great, but it was Delhi outside and that's where you are, so deal with it! The bathroom was a bit disappointing with some pretty shoddy fittings.

The breakfast choice was somewhat limited, but the dinner menu was much better and I had some really good Indian food there one evening.

Overall it was a nice stay although I would probably want to try somewhere else if I were to return to Delhi (not likely, but that's a whole other tale!)

Room Tip: The suites are a bit bigger with a seating area, for not much more money
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank Neilroberts01
Richaksingh, Public Relations Manager at juSTa Greater Kailash, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2011

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to note that you had a pleasant stay with us and thank you for your very valuable feedback. It's feedback from guests like yourselves which encourage us to go the extra mile.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed November 26, 2011

I stayed one night at Justa the Residence, whose odd name's meaning remains a mystery. Great comfy bed, rooms with good ambience and amenities. Staff were very helpful & friendly and the breakfast nice. I missed not having a bath in the bathroom, though no big deal for a night only.

I had a front room & was unable to pull back the curtains, provably because the window looked directly out into the street where guards and several other people were always gathered - with a direct view in through the large window. Having the curtains drawn made the room constanly dark. Some people may not mind this but I spent a bit of time in the room during the day & the lack of natural light bothered me.

Overall pretty good value for money.

Room Tip: A back room where you can open curtains.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank emstar3
Richaksingh, Public Relations Manager at juSTa Greater Kailash, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2011

Dear Guest,

We thank you for your valued feedback about our hotel.

jüSTa is a Sanskrit word, which signifies the exotic, ethnic culture of India. Its Sanskrit meaning is “to welcome” to your home. This warm invitation of Indian hospitality meets international standards of exotic luxury. Hope this helps.

We look forward to welcoming you back again to the Justa hospitality.

Reviewed November 23, 2011

writing down this review a bit late - infact very late.

We stayed in this quite little hotel for 3 night late last year (in december). The service was just 'great' and they made us feel like it was our home. People are extremely friendly. Food was great. Overall the hospitality was just incredible and we would highly, recommend others to stay in this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank no_name_007_bond

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your very valued feedback which is well appreciated and shared with the team at the hotel.

We look forward to seeing you back again soon.

Thanks you

#8 of 728 in New Delhi
bloomrooms @ Link Rd
#27 of 728 in New Delhi
juSTa Gurgaon Hotel
#18 of 253 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Greater Kailash I
The Legend Inn
The Legend Inn
#61 of 728 in New Delhi

Been to juSTa Greater Kailash, New Delhi? Share your experiences!