“Great Service”

juSTa Greater Kailash, New Delhi
Ranked #28 of 713 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed March 22, 2011

We had a great stay. Our tour operator selected this hotel for us, but we found the staff extremely helpful. The breakfast buffet was very tasty and had many selections. Our room was tastefully decorated and the bed was very comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
9  Thank ireneinrpr
There are newer reviews for juSTa Greater Kailash, New Delhi

Reviewed February 25, 2011

This is a little gem - tucked away - you might not even see it from the road. But this small, boutique style hotel is just right for Delhi. Great little restaurant, quiet atmosphere - a welcome break from the bustle of Delhi. Staff is personable. I like the 1st floor rooms best.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
8  Thank janmariec
PBadola, Manager at juSTa Greater Kailash, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2011

Dear Guest

Greetings from Justa The Residence !!

I am delighted that you had a wonderful stay with us
looking forward to welcome you again

Peeyush Badola
Assistant Manager Operations

Reviewed February 5, 2011

It is first time when I write so bad review, but this is the experience I had and I believe others should be aware. Maybe this hotel is something when it is warm outside, but for the month of January was clearly the worst option. They don't have warm rooms and it happened that I arrived at 4.30am in this hotel and all the rooms were like fridges, not to speak about the woeful smell they have in the room. I've checked 3 rooms before finding one without that smell (maybe they forgot to plug that deodorizer they had in the other rooms). The hot water was not working, but they made it working in few minutes. However, I couldn't take my shower, after 16 hours of flight, as it was really cold and I was freezing. They brought a heater, as the A/C was only functioning on cold. Unfortunately, it was not enough and I was literally trembling under the blankets and pillows. The breakfast was very poor, too, but maybe it was so bad because I couldn't sleep at all and I was suffering from being cold. They tried changing the room, but it was not an option for me, as all of them were fridges. Even if they had some nice LCDs and rooms were quite large, the walls were presenting traces of moisture and I think the smell was also coming from this situation.I will never recommend or go to this hotel if I ever come back to India.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank CrisabRomania
Reviewed November 29, 2010

Very welcoming rooms with nice textiles and soo comfortable beds. Quite location (for Delhi). Friendly staff with feeling for service. I will really try to stay here next time I come to Delhi. They helped me to arrange a car for the day and they made me feel very welcomed. The restaurant is open all day and service very fast.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank cosima022
Reviewed November 28, 2010

i feel very comfortable hear to stay with your hotel and all the employ are very helpful for me from this hotel

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank HARADA90
Reviewed April 23, 2009

This hotel was comfortable and clean with friendly service including a very welcome pickup from the airport. The bed was spacious and the room well equipped, although the water wasn't that hot! The hotel is in a quiet (for Delhi!) suburb of south Delhi in pleasant surroundings near to markets. Breakfast was included in the £110 per room per night cost and we were happy with the hotel, although as we stayed in five different hotels in ten days, we found better for a little more money.
That said it was a good base to visit south Delhi restaurants and sites.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Sweepkeeper
Reviewed March 6, 2009

This hotel is long on style, short on substance. Rooms are beautifully (designer) decorated. Staff are pleasant. But when we arrived at 2.30am from a 26 hour flight, as the previous commenter noted, there was NO hot water for a shower. They were expecting us, so no excuse. If you are paying Rs.2000 for a room this could be overlooked, but for Rs.9000 ($200 USD) this was unacceptable. Also there was NO information in the room, no indication of how to even phone reception. Food was ok, nothing special. The wifi worked. The response of the staff when we checked out was that they could reduce the tariff because we had booked on the net.
They seemed only willing to listen and assume we were complainers, not understanding that in our opinion their hotel was overpriced for the lack of facilities offered.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled on business
4  Thank Chumby
Also consider these accommodations in or near New Delhi
juSTa Gurgaon Hotel
#18 of 237 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Greater Kailash I
Wood Castle Grand
#7 of 713 in New Delhi
The Suryaa New Delhi
#20 of 713 in New Delhi

Been to juSTa Greater Kailash, New Delhi? Share your experiences!