“ITALIAN CUISINE HAVE A PRESET STANDARDS”
Review of Spaghetti Kitchen - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Now this sad experience took place at Spaghetti Kitchen, at Pacific Mall, Khayala, New Delhi. As usual related to my job, I keep on trying existing Italian outlets in India and so far I have encountered only fake Italian cuisine.

The restaurant is located inside a new shopping mall and the décor is pleasant. Too big for my taste! However the menu had good Italian selection and we ordered lasagna. The food was served on a very hot plate and my guest (since was trying first time) looked at me with a question mark to ensure is it what we ordered. Well! The plate was all covered with white sauce which is not what I expected. The chicken mince meat as the main ingredient was spicy & chilly but it can be marked as okay.

At this stage I was curious to know further on this outlet through the manager who was courteous and he explained me that due to the client of this particular location we have changed our recipes making it more creamy & cheesy and he admitted that this not the authentic lasagna flavor.

The service was efficient but too formal for a restaurant in a mall. We completed our meals and paid our bill which was quite equivalent to dining in a 5 star Hotel and not very accessible for a common mass Indian clients. The manager even offered us an espresso coffee to add to its service.

Due to the heavy texture of the ingredients, we felt too heavy to eat even our dinner that night.
In conclusion, I wonder why a chain restaurant compromises it’s food recipes based on the clients and loosing it’s brand standards which are specifications and procedures designed to ensure products, services and systems as safe, reliable. This also establishes a common language which defines quality, promise and assurance to its clients worldwide.

There are newer reviews for Spaghetti Kitchen

Reviewed September 16, 2012

I never been to such a place where I feel really comfortable and quality is amazing ..fabulous service ..

It is one of my best place now .....

Keep it up team

Good Luck

Abhinav Arora

Reviewed July 12, 2012

must say it is sumptuous italian food at very reasonable price. I am a regular there and the food quality has been very consistent. Love their thin crust pizzas & farfalle arrabiata.
They always seems to have some great offers on beverages... beers & cocktails. Though the service is not great but the guys do manage it fairly well.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

I went at a very odd time (5pm) beyond lunch hours, but the restaurant was courteous enough to offer us anything on the menu. Despite that I ordered something apart from the menu and the chef obliged. I had ordered for a white sauce based spaghetti with some additional veggies etc that I wanted. My friend ordered chicken breasts. It was a lovely meal. Loved the spaghetti. the taste stil seems fresh in my mouth. The restaurant is conveniently located in one of the malls in Saket, delhi.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

the Location in the Pacific Mall Subhash Nagar on the second floor is almost hidden by the large food court, but at the end of the food court is a beautiful place with simple interiors and a excellent seating order.
The food and the starter were bland for the Indian Pallet, but add a little seasoning and some Tabasco sauce and it was yummiest Italian food i have had till date.
we ordered BBQ chicken wings(Rs.365), Tutto carne Cracker Pizza (550) and a Fusilli Chicken Mushroom pasta(500) along with few rounds of Mojito

The quantity of the pasta was not much but it was very creamy and very heavy. the Chicken wings were a little spicy and to me were the best thing about the meal, The Pizza was a thin crust one with lots of topping and of course cheese and was nice and crispy, the Mojito's were excellent

would love to visit this place again