“Nothing so great about it .... average food quality..”
Review of Alfa Spice - CLOSED

Alfa Spice
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 2, 2012

The only good part about this retaurant is the way they have decorated the tables. There is a transparent glass sheet and you see whole variety of spices under it. There is live music and restaurant is open till late. Food is not exceptional its just like any other regular eating joint.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

wow all spice and clean an lovly food im Veg so i had great dishes with great manner

2  Thank NasimP
Reviewed February 26, 2011

We are a vegetarian couple of Indian origin and during our recent visit to Delhi were guided to this restaurant by our guest house front desk. We took on their recommendation as it was within walking distance. We obviously only sampled the vegetarian food and it was probably the worst meal I have ever had in India. I can't believe they are in India and display all those spices, however none seem to be present in their food. The paneer tikka was really just plain paneer with no taste. Even the paneer was terrible. It is super pricy for the kind of food it serves...avoid at all cost!

I think the hotels in the area likely get some royalty by referring you there...

Only positive was that they had some decent live indian music to keep you entertained...

Reviewed March 2, 2010

Dear Tourists,
I have been to my fourth visit to India and the fourth one was my first visit to New Delhi.Offcourse my Indian Tour Agent told my driver to take us there.We ordered non alcoholic cocktails and meat,chicken,fish dishes along with rice and the indian breads.We all ate and paid a very expensive bill.After a few hours I vomited all the food in my hotel room.Then the next day on my way to Jaipur,had to make the driver stop every 10 mins so that I could use the toilet.I continued to vomit and was carried urgently at night to a nice private hospital in Jaipur.I was dehydrated and got an excellent treatment there.Please don't go and eat there unless you are used to the usual contaminated meat and milk products and poor hygiene.It would have been nice if restaurants and hotels in India were graded by international organisations as many of these so called "good hotels and restaurants" do false advertisements so as to fool rich tourists.

Reviewed December 7, 2009

Ate here on 3 occasions, 1st time bad experience very disappointed, we put it down to a breakdown in communication. Manager keen to make good so we returned the second night. Fabulous food with huge portions. Get a dish to share!! Our third visit was also excellent, keen, polite & efficient staff. Live Indian music with vocalist every night we went.