“Ok experiences with Ok services”
Review of Hotel Le Seasons

Hotel Le Seasons
Ranked #217 of 777 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Was there for 6 nights. My actual plan was to stay for 3 nights but I missed my flight back to Bhutan.
Room service was bad and they will respond to your call may be after 20 or 30 minutes of waiting. I did complain at the reception and they say it will be attended or fixed within no second but always needed a second call and a reminder.
TV was there but one day and one night it was just a blank screen. My daughter was down for that day and I felt too bad for her. We started playing chess then.
WiFi was given as compliments, but I could use only on the 6th day properly and without any disconnections. Otherwise, it was like 15 mins connection and one hour or so of waiting and loading. Complained and says it will be fixed but it went till the fifth day of my stay in the hotel.
Location was by the highway and little risky for kids especially who are not used to heavy traffic but it was close to airport and convenient.
I hired the car most of the day. It was ok with the cost and the driver Manoj was cooperative, resourceful and at our service. I would love to hire him.
There was a free drop at the airport but was denied on my second errand to airport. I have to explain at the reception that, it was a compliment that they have promised while we were making a reservation and after all it was not even a ten minutes drive to the airport.
Overall, it was ok with the ok experiences.

Room Tip: We stayed in 3 and forth floor but the view was just the H/Way. So no really a good suggestions for...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed May 4, 2014

The staff gave us two times a cheaper room than we actually booked. We had to ask them multiple times for our room and switched the room twice. At the end we got the right room but it was really disappointing that they lied to us.

The transportation to the airport is just about the limit!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 14, 2014

I am frequently visiting Delhi and staying at this hotel since last 3 years. The location is very near to Airport, the rooms are with necessary amenities (though few of the rooms require renovation) and housekeeping is up to the mark.
The staff at Le Seasons is very helpful, well behaved and listen to the needs of their guests. Further I also enjoy the food at this hotel.
Keep it up Team Le Seasons!
I am recommending this hotel to all the people who believe 'Value for Money'

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is old and is located in a very noisy area and close to mainroad and airport. Although it is neat and clean, the facilities are old and need modernization. The reception staff are not friendly and appear grumpy, except for the head waiter and restaurant staff. Toilet seat is weak and cracked in two when my normal size husband sat on it on our 1st day. We were asked to pay extra for the broken seat. It didn't matter explaining the poor standard bathroom.

Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed April 13, 2014

This is not a luxury hotel, but the service is willing and courteous, the bed comfortable and the room perfectly adequate - everything works correctly, including the aircon and free wi-fi. For an overnight airport hotel, it offers everything required. Importantly, the airport pick-up and delivery worked flawlessly.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Booked into here for one night when passing through Delhi. Great hotel - very well located near the domestic and international airports. We arrived late and staff were very friendly and professional, and also allowed for an unscheduled late check out!. Great in-house restaurant with all the great indian curries you can imagine. Go for the chicken tikka masala and naan.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at Le Seasons for one night after flying into Delhi airport. I wanted something close to the airport since we were leaving on another flight early the next day and Le Seasons fit the bill. Unless you want to spend a lot of money, there are not many decent options close to the airport. We found Le Seasons to work well for us. The room was clean enough, we didn't have any problems with the staff, and we got a good night's sleep there. We spent a couple weeks in a number of different hotels in India and Le Seasons was one of the better places in this price range. Specially Anand Joshi is very nice guy .

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends