“Peaceful location, caring hosts, great areas to explore locally”

Hotel Jeraths Villa
Ranked #112 of 1,098 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Well looked after by a very attentive and friendly family at this well located guesthouse. Some amazing areas to explore locally and not too far from a lot of cool places. Delhi is a big city and the things you might want to see are scattered right across it, you'll always be far from one or another. I found this a good compromise;a peaceful, pleasant neighbourhood, but with plenty of life within easy reach. As others comment, you're best advised to bring clear instructions for your taxi driver and the phone number of the guesthouse, where they'll be happy to direct if needed. I would return. A spacious and comfortable enough room, though I wouldn't say cosy, but very good value and good people to stay with.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for Hotel Jeraths Villa

Reviewed June 6, 2012

The first impression of this place from outside was ordinary. but the minute i had a look at the rooms, i was really impressed. Perfectly utilized, spacious and well decorated rooms with an elegant touch to it. A functional lounge area, spacious enough for group of friends to enjoy an evening. And one of the few places with lush green garden rooms. The villa is located at a 5minute walking distance from Deer Park. Along with friendly staff, it also offers a great solitude. Mr.Sandeep is one of the finest host i have ever had. I'll suggest this place to everyone and specially to foreign backpackers.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 14, 2012

We stayed for a couple of days in Jerath's Villa. The place is pretty clean, and the area so much nicer than the horrible Pahar Ganj (where backpackers normally tend to stay). The staff was very friendly and helpful, the owners Mr. Jerath and his wife even more. Every question we had was answered immediately and in a very friendly and helpful way. Really outstanding was the food, especially the Veg Biriany. Yum! If we ever get back to India - what I doubt - we will stay there again.

Room Tip: If you visit Delhi for the first time, don't stay in Pahar Ganj.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 15, 2011

This is one hotel that I would say has great value for money. The facilities made my stay comfortable considering we had a very hectic schedule during my trip there. Special mention to the service of the staff. It is different from 5-star hotels such that 5-star hotels would make you feel like a king. Here they make you feel at home with friends. Service is personalized. They didn't make me feel awkward whenever I make specific requests as they will always commit to doing it with a sincere smile. Looking forward to my next stay there.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 15, 2011

I am Sakshi Tangri. I live in Dehradun. I run a boutique from my home
for which I have to visit Delhi many times. On 5th December I reserved a room
in hotel Jeraths Villa New Delhi. On arrival I was welcomed by Mr Sandeep
Jerath the owner of the hotel. My room was on the 2nd floor near the
terrace. All the rooms, Balconies, Lobbies and washrooms were very neat
and clean. The staff was very well behaved. All the food was freshly
prepared. The kitchen was very clean. The North Indian & Chinese meals were
available. The hotels main gate was locked by 11 in the evening for safety
& security.
Mr Sandeep guided me about the wholesale cloth markets in Delhi
and also arranged a cab for me.The hotel is situated in such a prime location that anywhere i have to visit, be it my fabric shops in lajpat or nehru place or some nice restaurants,cafe or even saloon ,my commuting becomes so easy and in no time i could travel such long distances since the hotel is centrally located.

I found the hotel very safe for single ladies. and you can be dead sure with the hospitality the hotel serves with.My stay was very comfortable and pleasing.so I will recommend everyone to plan there stay in Jeraths Villa.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 17, 2011

Jerath's Villa is a nice B&B to stay in South Delhi. Owners and staff are very friendly, welcoming and helpful. Nice balconies. Clean.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 3, 2011

This guest house was a great place to stay. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The area was quiet for Delhi and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Sandeep was awesome directing our confused auto driver to the guest house when we had to arrive at 2 am. The food was excellent and the was heat and hot water at all times. They even made us toast before the kitchen was really open for one early day. Definitely a nice safe place to stay and fairly convenient to all of Delhi.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple