“Must visit”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 29, 2014

The restaurant is truly representative of its name. Food from Italy..the risottos, the pizza, the lasagne, ravioli...very very delicious...the spaghetti Ragu was almost there, the steaks are just so so good...

we have been visiting the restaurant at least twice a month if not more for almost close to say 4 yrs..my toddler loves the mushroom risotto and have been to many other places, but only Italias satisfies him..

The staff is super. Akhilesh is so good, always there with a smile and warm greetings, asks how one is. Akhilesh with his support staff Raghvendra are really what also motivate us to visit Italia...there are places where the foods good but the people are just doing their job. But both Akhilesh, Raghavendra and the others actually recognise and add another dimension to the dining experience.

it saddens us to know the management might shut it down and hers hoping they don't...couldn't they just reduce the vast space and maybe those costs coming down will help Italia make profits and stay open...

Italia being there was the reason we went to a mall...everyone should dine there at least once and am sure you will be backs for seconds and more.

There are newer reviews for Italia

Reviewed April 17, 2014

I went there alone and i sat in the open area which was amazingly beautiful and airy. Perfect evening meal. I had 2 beers, a salad and a pesto pasta with a bread basket.......yummmm!! i congratulate the restaurant for an excellent service & awesome food!! would love to visit there again with my friends & family.

1  Thank Anindita B
Reviewed March 17, 2014

The food was excellent and the presentation was awesome . We had a family get together and had ordered for pizza and few other dishe

Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

50% of the items in Bar menu were not available, just had 1 indian beer in stock and nothing above absolut in vodka. Extremely carefree attitude towards service and customer satisfaction. The manager didn't even bother to talk to me when I called for him. Food was good but overall a bad experience.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

My wife and I ate at Italia in the first week of Nov. ' 13.

The restaurant is quite cheerful and has loads of natural light. The atmosphere is quite nice.

The food is even better. we had the bruschetta which was top rate. The chicken pizza was delightful. The chicken pasta was a little too liquid for my taste but was overall good.

We would love to eat here again and sample some more dishes.