“Great Indian Food”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Varq may be one of my favorite Indian restaurants in the world, that is if you overlook service issues like waiting 20 minutes for a reservation in a half empty restaurant or getting ignored. That aside, it has a beautiful ambiance to match the mighty Taj Hotel it is located inside of while its gourmet take on Indian food is stellar. To start I had some of the palak patta chaat – a delicious sweet and crunchy spinach. My entree along with the dal were good, but the jalapeno naan was extraordinary. My Indian friends said that the martabaan chole was the best they ever had too. Finally for dessert I had a tiny apple kheer, which was perfect in both flavor and tasting size. Overall, a great choice in Delhi. Worth the money (which to a non local isn't so bad anyway).(30th Best in Asia by World's Best)

There are newer reviews for Varq

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Varq restaurent is perfect place to dine for coming Europeans. It has Indian and Muglai Cuisine. Its situated in heart of city and easy to locate. Its well connected with Metro, Taxi/Cab, Buses.

Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

It was my second visit
They recognise me and served my what I had when I visited them for the first time
I love the way they serve.....
It was great.......

Reviewed May 1, 2013

I happen to visit this fabulous restaurant last evening along with a group of my friends..the food at Varq is fabulous and not to forget the great service which we recieved from each and every associate at the restaurant. By default its a must try restaurant for everyone who loves wonderful food, great service and a beautiful ambience... Keep it up....

Reviewed April 30, 2013

i went with my friends,beautiful place to go with your friends and family and yes with your love'' like i did..
i loved their concept,, the way food was served and very important service
our server was a 18-19 year boy,
funny and helpful
helped us in choosing food and dessert
i was given a gift which i loved a lot
it was a packet of signature tea
red pouch
food was great and service was out of the world
u must go once in your life before u die,,,,,,,
not very expensive,,,
i loved the place or silver or may b gold
because they have gold in their restaurant on the top,,,,
i just loved it