“Nice change of pace”
Review of Indian Accent

Indian Accent
Reserve with OpenTable
Indian Accent is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 13,099 Restaurants in New Delhi
Cuisines: Indian, International, Bar, Fusion
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Indian restaurants are not known for fusion cooking. This one has done it very well. Combinations were carefully chosen and results were exquisite work of art. On top of it, food was very tasty.

Oldworldhospitality, Guest Relations Manager at Indian Accent, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

Namaste!

It was a pleasure to have you dine with us at Indian Accent.

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your dining recent dining experience. Your feedback has been shared with our Executive Chef and the entire team and they are grateful for the appreciation.

Our team eagerly looks forward to welcoming you again.

Best regards,

Guest Relations

Write a ReviewReviews (1,838)

Reviewed May 30, 2014

This restaurant in Delhi made us proud of being an Indian where our own cuisine was presented in a fusion way which was beyond our imagination. It deserves a Michellin star if they do decide to give it in India. We went for a degustation menu and dish after dish was innovative, mind blowing, well presented and flavourful. Hats off to Manish Mehrotra and team. The restaurant was fully occupied on a Thursday evening and that tells you a story. I would probably go on to say, this is a must do if you are in Delhi and Mr. Bachchan was right on what he had tweeted about this restaurant. Service and hospitality was top notch with Manish personally paying attention to guests which is a rarity. Highly recommended

1  Thank Shangy50
Oldworldhospitality, Guest Relations Manager at Indian Accent, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review about your recent dining experience at Indian Accent.

Our chefs and staff work hard each day in order to deliver quality experience to our guests, and we are pleased to know that you and your friends recognized the effort. Your feedback has been shared with the entire team, who are grateful for the appreciation.

We eagerly look forward to your next visit.

Best Regards,

Guest relations

Reviewed May 27, 2014

A must try for any food lover !

Manish Mehrotra is a magician at creating masterpieces in food and tantalizing your palette !

We went during restaurant week and were delighted by the courses we were served.

The innovation in food is mind boggling but definitely worth a try.

Mind you the place is pretty expensive and is a small restaurant so prior reservations are highly recommended.

1  Thank ask4gautam
Oldworldhospitality, Guest Relations Manager at Indian Accent, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

Dear Guest,

We eagerly look forward to your next visit.

Best Regards,

Guest relations

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Indian Accent is by far my favourite restaurant in Delhi for many reasons. It is intimate, service is excellent, food is consistent perfection. Menu is varied and I have eaten most of the selections and I have a difficult time every time I go there selecting - everything is delicious. Outdoor eating is quiet, intimate and beautiful. Like sitting on a veranda overlooking the garden. The chef adds a few items every season and I don't think there is a dish that I don't like....I can't say that about any restaurant I know. The hostess, Palki, is the most charming and personable woman! She deals with the continually fully booked restaurant with total composure even when clientele throw the familiar "do you know who I am?" at her. She is diplomatic and calm. I love that the chef comes out to greet me every time I eat there. That never happens in any restaurant that I go to. I could go on and on.

1  Thank Deborah R
Reviewed May 27, 2014

I should give credit to Tripadvisor for suggesting this wonderful place. Its not easy to find especially considering its in obscure corner of new firend's colony. I have dined both inside and outside and I will prefer later depending on mood and weather. Food is excquisite with excellent presentation. You are taken care of and your opinion matters. Few things to remember: 1) Please book at least a day in advance 2) At night try outside seating 3) If you have good budget, go for 5 course chef special dining along with wines

1  Thank Paarkhee